The news

I read the paper.

"Dear Samantha Clarke, Thank you for submitting your video we will like to inform you that you did not make it-," I stopped reading.

I sigh and went to the living room. "Awh, what's wrong little sis?" Matt said. "I didn't get in," I said. "Don't be upset they are missing on the amazing dancer that you are," he said. I am the person who hardly cries. "Welp, I am going to my room," I put the paper on the coffee table and went to my room. I changed into my pajama shorts it was about mid thigh. I then heard the door bell rung. I left my hair down, I heard mumbling, heard someone coming upstairs. I opened my room door and there stood Matt. "Some boys are here," those boys. "Our neighbors?" I questioned. "I don't know but there's five of them," he said, I nod "But change clothes, longer pajamas. I don't want them to see you like that," he said. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw the guys looking at me from head to toe if I was the last cookie on the plate. "Hey, guys?" I said confused. I saw David holding a paper behind his back. "I know your holding the rejection paper behind your back David," I said. "What are you guys doing here," they all look at each other. "We were wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast tomorrow with us?" Cole said. "Sure," I said. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. "Sam, who are these boys?" my mom questioned. "These are my new friends and our neighbor," I said. "No way!" they all said. "Guys this is my mom," I said but non of them said anything. "I'm going to bed now, don't forget to lock the door," she said and went back upstairs. I see the guys fanguying. They started to squeal. "She is so pretty in person. Oh my god its ERICA CLARKE!" David said. I just looked at them weirdly.

I giggled "So, you guys, are a fan of my mom?" I questioned. "YES! Her cooking looks amazing, her voice is angelic and her acting skills is fabulous!" Will said. CREEPY!! "Any who, what time then?" I said changing the subject. "How about at nine, then my house for a swim or something. Then we can watch a movie," David said. "Yeah, can I bring my brother. He's over protective at time or when he wants," I said. "Yeah sure," they all said. "Can I have your number?" David asked. "M'kay," he gave me his phone and I typed my number in 'The Amazing Sammy:*' I saved it and closed it. "Here," I smiled. "We better go," Gabe said looking at his phone. "Bye guys," I said. I hugged each boy. They left and I locked the door, David is cute, hehe, but I don't think Matt will like that.

Speaking of Matt... He came downstairs. "SO, I heard we are going to breakfast tomorrow," Matt said. "Yeah at nine," I said. "And I am not over protective," he said. "Yes you are, when I went to hang out with Brenda, Stephanie, Ricky, Jefferson and Alexandria, you would text me and if I didn't answer you back, you would call me and if I didn't answer you. You would call my friends to see if I am with them. Does that not sound over protective?" I questioned crossing my arms. "No it doesn't," he said, I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I brushed my hair until my phone started to ring. I went to my room and see the called ID. 'Ricky' I pressed the green button. "You have reached the voice mailbox of Samantha Clarke please leave your message after the beep... beep," I said.

---------

I'll probably upstate later (: like, comment, share. - IM5_Utah