Kiss

We talked about what she was dreaming about, "Did you ever fought with Matt?" I asked trying to change the subject, she giggled "You're trying to change the subject huh. Well I did but we always end up saying sorry or talk since we can't go 10 minutes without talking. Don't you ever with to have a sibling?" She asks "Yes and no," I honestly answered "Why so?" She looked at me deeply in the eyes "Because if she/he would be older than me they would get more attention than me. And if she/he was younger than me they would still get more attention than me," I said "So you just want attention?" She asked confused. "Well, when you want to talk to your parents about problems they would just say 'I'm to busy with your brother or sister'. I've expire need it because last time I was at my aunts house and had her little girl was all over my mom, I try to talk to her about problems I was having and she ignores me," I said "You're not alone," she said.

I looked at her caressing her cheek again, her looking at her brown eyes. Should I or shouldn't eye? Oh damn, I'm panicking! The next thing I knew 2 lips were against mine. She kissed me! SHE KISSED ME! I kissed back, oh my gosh! Waw I feel like a chick, she pulled back and looked I guess at my shocked face "Wow," I said, "Wow as an amazing wow or just wow," she said. "Shockin-," the door slammed open "Hey, sorry to disturb you people but little Sammy has to drink her medicine," Cole said. "In two days we are going on tour, tomorrow I won't get to see you until for a couple of weeks later," I said. "Yeah, I know. You're completing your dreams," she said. Cole left since I didn't heard him.

I kissed her once more, "What was that for?" She smiled "I don't know," I said, she did the touchdown dance "Now. What was that for?" I questioned "I like that dance, your just jealous I do it better," she said "Whaaat? I am a very good dancer because I can do the best body roll," I said "Nice joke, I think Cole does it better," she laughed "I'll prove it, I need music," I said. I looked threw my music 'Go' and fast forward where we all rolled our bodies. I did my amazing body roll and the door opens "What the hell is going on?" I see Gabe, Kelsey and David standing by the door "Sam said I couldn't body roll good," I said "Are you sure because she's sleeping," Gabe said "We were talking and she told me that Cole does a better body roll, and I told her that I do a better body roll!" I said, "Dana. Keep it down, you'll wake her up!" Kelsey got mad "Sorry," I put my hands in surrender.

A couple of minutes later Sammy "woke up" from her "nap" I crossed my arms I front of my chest, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom, "Way to go Dana. She was probably having a good nap but you had to talk to loud," Kelsey punched me on my shoulder "Ouch, she was already awake," I said. "She- we were talking," I said. "Why are you guys yelling?" Sammy comes out of the bathroom "Oh look it's lier lier Sammy such a lier," they looked at me "I ran out of rhymes!" I said. "I need to get out of my room," Sammy said. "Need help?" Gabe asked "Nah, I'm fine" she said and walked out of her room.

--------

They kissed! Disney Dudez2 is out. Stay time for more, also don't forget to like and comment -IM5_Utah