They are here

Everything was confusing. We got in the car and drove back home. "Thanks guys, for me experiencing that," I said "Your welcome," Dana said. "Tell your friends if they want to hang out late in the mall?" David said. "Yeah I'll text you," I said and left. When I came home Matt was there. "Hey Matt," I said and sat down. "Hey," he said not looking at me. "There's food in the kitchen," he said this time he looked at me. "Is mom here?" I questioned "Yeah she's in her room," he said. I raced up to her room. I knocked the door. "Come in," she said. "Hi mommy," I smiled she hugged me "School is almost here corner," she said. "Yeah, I know," I said. I heard the door bell. "So, how are the boys, Matt said they are singers," she said. "Yeah, their band is IM5. I have a picture of them," I said.

I showed her the picture, she laughed. "Oh, I've been wanting to tell you who is this boy," she pointed at Gabe. "Gabe" I said. "No the one next to him," she said. "Cole," I said. "I think that's one of my friend son," she said. "Lisa is coming over in a bit and I know your friends are coming over today as well, but can you go to the mall or something. We are going to discuss about work," she said "Yeah sure," I said. My phone started to ring. "It's Matt," I said. "Bye," she said. I left and went downstairs. "What do you want Matt you know you can just- OMG!" I said I hugged each one of my friends, "My mom said for us to go to the mall because she is having company over," I said.

I didn't even know where the mall was, my mom always is out and I guess she already lived here because she knows her places. "Let's just walk around I don't know where the mall is," I honestly said. "Oh my god really?" Jefferson said. "I haven't been here," I said. "I know where it is," he said. "Well take us there," Alexandria said. "So, where are the hot boys?" Brenda said. "They went to the beach, they said later if you guys want to meet them at the mall," I said. "Text them!" Steph said. I texted David. David didn't appear. I searched it up 'The Amazing David' I smirked at the contact name. I sent him a message

'Hey David, can you meet us at the mall, my friends are here and they want to meet you and the boys xoxo'

right when I was about to put my phone away my phone vibrated.

'Okay, what mall?'

I stopped on my tracks. "Jefferson what mall?" I asked. "The near one by the park," he said.

'The near one by the park xoxo'

I put it away "Picture time!" Steph said. She made Ricky and Jefferson stop and take a picture. "You guys better smile," Steph said threw her teeth. We smiled and she took it. "Yay!" she said. She did something and out her phone in her pocket, I then got a notification, "Look the mall," Ricky said. "So did you get in into the dancing thing?" Brenda said. "No," I said. "WHAT!" everyone said. "YOU WORKED SO HARD ON THAT VIDEO! Alex said. "It's fine, so many things are worth working hard for," I said. "NO IT'S NOT FINE, YOU WORKED ON THAT VERY HARD, YOU ALMOST BROKE YOUR FOOT!" Brenda got in. "Guys, don't worry. Maybe dancing wasn't made for me, like many things aren't meant for people," I think I said that right.

By now they were all looking at me. "The guys gave me an application to sign up for a different dance," I said. "Oh Okay," and we continue walking until we got there. "To the food court we go!" Steph put one hand up and the other one on her waist. "okay now that's way weird what I do," I said. "SAMMY!" I heard my name being called I turned around and see the guys. "Hey, they are over there," I said looking at my friends. "Damn!" Brenda said. "Don't embarrass me or I'll embarrass you way worst!" I said. When the boys came they looked at Steph, Alex, Brenda, Ricky and Jefferosn. "Boys these are my friends from Chicago. Brenda, Stephanie, Alexandria, Ricky and Jefferson. Guys these are my friends Gabe Will, David, Dana and Cole," I said introducing each one.

--------

I found this long. Stay tune for next chapter. Comment and like. I want to know how this story is. - IM5_Utah