Monica Miller

-Sam’s P.O.V-

“Who’s Monica Miller,” Will asked “She is this crazy girl that oh my heaven sakes. She came back for revenge!” I said. “What did you guys do?” I smiled innocently “I broke one of her barbie dolls when we were little and then she dated this guy here,” I pointed to Matt. “They broke up because or should I saw HE broke up with her on her birthday and she became so rude!” I said “It’s not my fault-“ the door opened “It’s not my fault you two came walking,” very smooth there brother, very smooth. Will and I turned around “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the Clarke’s, your mom told me you were going to be here're and I see Samantha got herself a boyfriend,” I stood up “This isn’t my boyfriend, this is Will good friend of mine,” I glared at her, she passed by me and sat were I was sitting, “We need to talk,” she gave her fake smile “Oh look David’s calling me,” Will pretended he got a call and left. “I better go, seems like the witch from 1870 won’t b leaving for a while,” I smiled and looked at Matt ‘Good Luck’ I mouthed at him. I closed the door behind me.

“So where do you want to go?” Will asked “I don’t know, ah wait,” I pulled my phone out and dialed Matt “What?” he said annoyed “Act that I am mom and I will get you out of there in a bit,” I heard him sigh “Sorry mom and yeah she’s here,” we started to walk back home, “Did you ate lunch?” I asked “No, not yet,” this kid owes me “Go pick up your sister and you two go out for lunch,” I suggested cause I am hungry “She’s with Will,” I looked at Will, “Are you hungry?” I asked as he nods “Take him as well,” Will giggled “Alright, bye,” he said “Call be back in a bit mkay,” I hanged up and smiled.

A car pulled over “Hey, you two get in,” I looked over at the person who called “Waw Matt, way to make it more… Creppy,” I said. “I thought being preppy was his job,” Will joked. We both got in the back seat “So, what so you two want to eat?” He looked in to the rearview mirror making eye contact with us then turning back to the road. “Will,” I looked at him, a huge but a huge grin appeared on his face, I knew what he was talking about, “Chipotle,” I whispered and he nods “Take us to Chipotle. Please,” I said “That place again? Let’s just pick up some pizza,” he put on his blinker to turn left. “So, what happened to Monica” I asked “So when you left she started to say how she missed me and yadah, yadah, yadah. Then after the call she said that we had something here to eat, and then I told her that you and Will wanted something from a fast food restaurant, you’re not the only one who can lie,” I smiled.

-Monica Miller’s P.O.V-

After Matt left I decided to call my friend, “Hello,” I smiled “Hi Erica how are you?” come on old lady I got something to do “I am good thanks, and how are you?” i hate how she’s always trying to be a ‘cool mom’ like no. “I am well, did you know where Matt went to eat? It’s a weird question but he told me you called him a few minutes ago,” I chuckled “I was about to call him to see if he has eaten,” those two little shits “You didn’t call him? Mh, that’s weird,” I heard her sigh “I guess that was Samantha he was talking to,” she always interfere with our relationship. “Monica?” I herd the old lady say “Yeah, I am still here, I am going to have to go I am about to drive,” I hanged up and got in my car and dialed my dear friend “Yeah?” I heard the other line say “Hey babe, I go something for you,” I heard him sigh “Alright, I’ll get the next flight over there,” I smiled “Don’t worry, I already payed for two flight tickets, come with your friend,” I said “You’re meeting up with Samantha Clarke once again,” I hung up and went to my other apartment this plan won’t fail like the others.

------

I know, I forgot to update. If you liked this vote and comment -IM5_Utah :)