Sleeping outside the hotel door

-Gabe's P.O.V-

We have landed a couple of hours ago, and everyone is tired. Everyone went straight to sleep besides David and Dana, it was even shocking that Will isn't in the kitchen Cole went to crash in a room, me, I'm going to bed, when I lied on a bed, I thought 'I didn't text Alex' did I... I stayed still for a while. I flipped myself over and took out my phone, nope I haven't texted her, I sent her a quick message and made sure it got sent. I was about to sleep when the door burst open "Gabe get up," Dana said. "We are going out to eat," I sighed and finally got up, my phone started to vibrate, probably a text- it kept vibrating I looked to see who was calling 'Mom'

"Hello," I said "Gabriel, No quiet I que Estes de fiestas nomas por que yo no este alli no se significa nada," she said "Okay mom," I said "Love you Gabrielito," she said "Love you too," I said, she hanged up and I heard the guys chuckle, "Where are we going again?" I asked "Well, David here is going to see his family and I'm going to check talk with other managers while you guys are not going to be here doing nothing," Jill said "We can sleep, and come on we won't so nothing bad," Cole said. "Dana would probably listen to music and fall asleep. Will would play pokemon, Gabe sleep and I watch adventure time," he continued "And David be in the streets while you guys are here, no. Sorry guys but I'm kicking you guys out. He here at 10 pm sharp,"

We were downtown Chicago met some fans here and there, we took pictures with the bean and went to walk around. "4 more hours to go," Cole said checking his watch. "I think it's going to rain," Will said "Lets head back to the hotel and wait there," Dana suggested "I'm in," I said, we walked back to the hotel "Dana. Stop taking pictures!" Cole got annoyed "You're still not gonna post then anyway," he really said annoyed "Well damn Cole why are you so annoyed!" Will said "Okay calm down. He's a grumpy Cole right now. No one got their rest," I said. When we made it to the hotel we went up to the 5th floor. We sat down by the door. "I'm ready to cry!" Dana said "Same," Will raised a hand.

I woke up on the floor. My legs are being Will's pillow, Will's stomach is Dana's pillow and he's behind Cole's pillow "Will get up" I said "Whaet," he said "What time is it?" I said again "Almost 10," he said "Ok- wait Jill is almost here! We have to get out and act that we came from outside or something," I said. We woke up Dana and Cole "Okay, we will say that we went to the bean cause we did, then walked around and stayed at the park for a while then at you had fun," I said as we got out of the elevator, Will and Dana sat down on the couches, Cole sat down on the floor and I sat on the side of the couch, i saw Jill coming in "But who would just go there and straight to the water," Dana said "I'm guessing that guy was drunk or something because he just kept on walking," Cole said "Hi boys, so how was your 4 hours outside the hotel went?" She asked "Great we saw a lot of amazing things," I said "Good, okay we can go back and you guys can rest," she said. We all went to the elevator, "Wait hold the elevator," Someone yelled

"Yo David," Dana said as they did their bro hand shake, "How was your nap?" He asked "What do you mean?" Dana gave him the eye "Oh no it wasn't you. It was my friend Michael who got locked out of his house and he had to be outside for hours and he fell asleep outside his door," he knows we were sleeping outside the hotel door room," he said laughing. My phone vibrated, I got a message from... David, he sent me-us a picture of us sleeping on the floor. Oh David you're getting it later. I was happy we were in the hotel, everyone as in everyone raced to which over room to sleep. We all ended up sleeping in one room and passed out fast.

------

Stay time for more. Don't forget to like and comment - IM5_Utah