chapter 35 End

❣opppsite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 35*

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚
*A big thank you to Atk squad,Muaz,mummyzill and all of the rest for their support i love you all*

After that gathering everything and everyone changed,hjy suwaiba is always on her way to khadijat place to ask mama of how their tradition wants things, either that, or she's on call with mama asking or telling her about what they did.....

Ya hauwa and mama on the other hand also are busy with their own preparation mall sani sell one of his land because he wants to make his daughter wedding memorable thou his friend offer to help but he decline alhj did insist because knowing his friend he knows he would never accept that kind of help...

Rukky,habiba and teema also are busy making preparation along with bilkisu whose also busy giving khadijat heads up on marital life advice, she's now also part of deeja's friends,since after that gathering the boys and girls came together to prepare the grand wedding of khalil and khadijat,but as you know when ever they gather to plan, it ends up in an argument or fight between haris and rukky they are the hotheaded one's everyone has his opinion on how they want it and want the other one to agree to it...habeeba collected the   bottle from rukky after her argument with haris babe if i hadn't know best i will really swear haris is hitting on you,he just love's pissing you off and you guys look cute when you argue,rukky throw habeeba a dead glare which made her quite and she left to go meet the rest at their sit..

Ruks eye them letting out a breath haris i swear i will not give you a chance to make my day worst than it is she sigh khadijat you will pay for this, letting us and them prepare,even khalil can't rescue you from my rath she sigh and let out a breathe repeating a mantra as she walk to them"rukky calm down"

You know you don't need all that baby,you already look beautiful deeja smile like his seeing her, awwn darling you always have a way of making me smile,khalil sat down grunting...

Are you okay baby,khalil smile yes babe i just got tired walking back and forth,deeja roll her eye but duffer i already told you,to not rush things take this walking step slowly, am too excited you are walking even thou you keep complaining so please don't ruin my change of seeing my husband walk with me to the stand.....

Khalil laugh babe how do you expect me, not to want to speed off my walking process when you keep telling me you want me to walk hand in hand with you...

Oiit then from now henceforth i will stop saying that.   

Khalil laugh ohh mine, baby you are too bossy but i love that...

Yes you do cause you don't have a choice than to love me alone...

Khalil roll his eye,babe that remind me did you notice anything about ruks and haris?

No duffer why?well i just happen to peep on there chat today before they left for their meeting,he laugh i think haris is in love.

Khadijat laugh what!!! Well that's news no wonder she always speak like she wants to strangle him...

Well tell her not to now, because i can't postpone my wedding for any death... Hey duffer that's mean,he smirk well that's my prayers i just can't keep it in..

Hey sis you should better say good bye to khalil or i confiscate that phone till futher notice,khadijat laugh sorry sis am coming...

Well hauwa is getting on my nerves now but tell her to watch her back,khadijat laugh sorry darling let's talk later he nod in a childish way okay baby i love you,she smile love you more.