chapter 6

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*Love they say it's blind,some say it suffocating,some say it's pain,sometimes it's makes u do crazy thing's,but out of all these things,love deeply and truly but make sure u don't lose yourself in d process*

_chapter 6_

She turn a stare at him,then back at the road,he have been driving for almost half an hour now silently without him saying anything to her rather his speeding on the road,his getting her scared already so she decided to talk.

Duffer i don't think speeding and snubbing me is what you intend on doing,you should park let's talk please.

He didn't answer her but only held the wheels tightly,ready to speed off.

Khalil stop the car right now,i think am not ready to let your anger get us killed,you stop the car right now or i go out like that.

He froze since the time she called him by his name because he has forgetting when last he heard her call him by his name,he stare at her and saw fright in her eye,deeja look away seeing the way his staring.

Khalil slow down and park by the road side and turn off the car.

When did you plan on telling me that fool is back? And why on earth are you guy's laughing at each other like he wasn't the same guy that confess love to you,don't you know guys like him are only after something from any girl they meet.

Deeja turn fully at him giving him that evil eye look,she smile bringing up her hands at his face.

Hold on duffer what was that you just said earlier,

Khalil shake his head which part you mean the part i said his a fool,because yes he is a fool.

No the part you referred to me as any girl.

Khalil immediately realize his mistake,but his so angry at both her and that fool to say sorry he need to make her realize maher is bad news.

So he kept quite waiting for her to say something else,

Deeja sigh khalil you just refer to me too as a fool,do you think am all those girls who jump on any guy just because he said he likes them,so all this while i thought you know me more than anyone it's just a shame since you think i will fall for maher scheme even if his that sort of a guy.

No please princess that's not what i meant,i only.....

Save it duffer you were very clear with your words and thank God you said it,now i know why you have been against me having a boyfriend.

Deeja smile it's not because you are protecting me,but it's because you don't trust i can handle things myself.

Khalil close his eye regretting what a simple sentence has cost him,this time is those kind of time he hate English,how can he explain to her now that,that's not what he meant,he heard her sniff an indication that she's crying he hate seeing her angry talk more of tears dropping from her eye which are cause by him.

Khalil scartch his head thinking of what to say or do,to calm her down.

Princess please don't cry,you know duffer will never say something to intensionally hurt you,that wasn't what i meant english is just so complicated that's why it sounded like that.

She slowly stop crying but,all you hear is her sniffing,khalil smile knowing she's now calm but her childish behavior is what's still not letting her stop completely.