chapter 8

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 8*

Mama is just coming out of khadijat's room to make sure she's alright,she sat down to pick beans she's about to prepare daddy's favorite dish,she heard an engine's sound outside their gate.

She got up to check,who could that be am sure habibi will not be back till office time is off,she smile told him she's good but he still came,she smile opening the door only to be seen by khalil and his friends.

She frown son i thought i told you to go to school she will be fine.

Khalil hold mama,dan Allah mama bari in ganta "please mama let me see her" she turn to look at the rest who immediately  start greeting her.

Mama nod okay come in,they all entered and sit but khalil is standing close to mama as if his waiting for her permission to go meet his princess.

Mama turn at him,what is it again khalil am sure you know the room or do you want to give me a heart attack too with this pitiful look,haris and the rest giggle because sure he look pitiful like a kid whom they snatch his candy away from.

Mama nod heading to the fridge to get the guys something to take,khalil sigh rising his hands up,haris laugh uhmm lover boy why are you scared it's still khadijat your princess why do you look nervous,muazam and the rest laugh teasing him,he just turn to her room leaving them laughing at him.

He opened the door carefully like he doesn't want to open the door.

Khadija smile hearing the door open,she knows mama will not stop coming to her room till she's sure she's fine.

Mama am seriously going to get another migraine if you don't stop coming every second,she rise her head to check who it is cause she didn't hear mama's reply when she knows on norms mama will surely say something,only if its not her,then her mind whisper to her his name that's why she got fast and to her dismay it's him standing firmly smiling at her.

Khadijat draw her blanket to close her body more she's now regretting why she didn't listen to mama when she told her to put on something long.

Khalil ignore the fact that his princess is hiding something from him and walk to her bed.

He sat close to her,looking at her scattered hair he smile so typical of my baby.

"Princess" i don't know why you choose to ignore and snub me when you know i can never apologize for an offense am not aware of doing,i only had to go figure out why you did what you did and it hurts that you are putting some people ahead of me.yes i know am a jerk and i don't deserve you but am sorry wallahi i didn't know you where there and mummy insisted i had to give her a hug i didn't want to but it will look rude.

Khalil went closer rising her head to look at him,he shake his head telling not to allow that tear fall but it too late because she's sitted here but the image of him and that girl is what she's seeing so she closed her eye.

Khalil's eye is already red he hate seeing his princess cry and now her tears are because of him.

Princess please look at me,we both know i will never hurt your feelings deliberately i was just caught off guard,princess you should know that no woman is you i mean what am i even saying Khadijat you are unique and different,no girl can measure up to you in everywhere most especially my heart,you own a big portion in my heart so aw on earth will i hurt you if i don't want to hurt my feelings.