chapter 4

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 4*

*ɦɛʟʟօ ʟօʋɛʟʏ's ɦaքքʏ ռɛա ʍօռtɦ ʍaʏ tɦɛ aʟʍɨɢɦtʏ ɮʟɛss ʊs aʟʟ tɦʀօʊɢɦ tɦɨs ʍօռtɦ aռɖ ʍօʀɛ tօ ċօʍɛ*

Hello beautiful khalil said making them all turn to look at him,he sit close to her being that they are at their normal spot in the cafeteria.

She smile at him hey handsome how was the class,khalil rise his shoulder well what can i say it was good thou you know i have gone through all this before you know this all looks like review to me,deeja smile duffer you really are awkward you are proud of saying so right.

Rukky smirk ughmm if you aren't a fool who on earth is happy to repeat the same class again and again,if not you.

Khalil laugh ruks why are you such a joy killer,princess and i should always go along in all we do,so am not at all regretting being in the same level as her,he pinch her chin making her smile.

What ever i still think you are a fool,teema nod i second that too.

Guys its enough please,they all look at habiba mouthing what!!

She shake her head frowning at their friends then at khalil.

Its about time you guys stop putting my sis in a situation to choice whose side she should be on,khadija hold her hands shaking her head at her,it's okay habiba.

She smile at him,shall we go now,he got up yes baby let me get the car he turn and left after he has wink at rukky and the rest.

Khadija pack her stuffs and look at them,guys am leaving we are going to ya hauwa's house she didn't wait to say anything more but leave.

Habiba shake her head guys you should stop doing that all the time,you people call your selves her friends then you should start behaving as one.

Wait habiba what are you trying to say,i love deeja too as a sister but i hate the way his taking her for granted i don't like it.

Ughmm habiba sigh haba ruks,have you for once thought of it the other way round.

How?? habiba how on earth do you want me to think of it.

First khalil is suppose to  working but he delayed leaving the school and waited to be her mate,he made her choose the same course as him,he doesn't want to see any guy close to her he get irritated and upset if he sees her with any man.

He protected her from day one,before you know her am a witness to it,he always go against his mum just for her.

Habiba sigh smiling at them guys if you ask me,Khalil too is in love with khadeeja the problem with him is he doesn't he see it but any one who knows what love is should know this symptoms,so please iman,tee and ruks cut  her some slag.

Ruks nod if you say it that way i think am starting to believe you,if that's true then i will be more than happy that my friend will get what she wants,but that witch of his mum need to be careful.

They all laugh okay tigress be careful you are talking about the senator's wife,iman nod yes tee you are right beside the walls have ears.

Habiba laugh at them,okay guys lets go home,cause am tired they all get up to leave.

Ya hauwa!!ya hauwa!!

Whose voice am i hearing like that of the princess of the house,hauwa comes out from the kitchen and saw deeja heading to her room,she smile at Khalil before clearing her throat.