chapter 31

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 31*

Duffer please st.......shhh he place his hand on her lips i agree we shouldn't talk about this now but plea......before he finish his word they heard the door being open they both turn to it only to see the boys coming in they all stop in there track looking at them in disbelief haris and faruq rush in k is this really you... .

Khadijat and him smile,when? He hold his stomach where he was hit she stare at him what is it duffer?he shake his head smiling at them,she turn to muazam and kabir who got the message muazam went out to see the doctor while the rest all surround him,k how are you feeling he smile like a truck just hit me,,,,,,,they all laugh sorry man,faruq said tapping him for what? While we were late had it been we went ealier this wouldn't have happened to yhu man..

Yes k i must confess we all were scared but we had to be strong for this cry baby here,he stare at khadijat who is just smiling at them,i did heard her sometimes but i tried telling her to stop but the headache wasn't letting me kabir tap his leg no worry man we are all here,khalil look at them then at the leg kabir is holding they all stare at him in fear,duffer what's wrong,yes man k why did i hit you that bad,haris tap him khalil talk you are scaring us....

he look at all of them most especially she who look very scared,duffer dear please talk do yhu want to give me an heart attack,he close his eye then opened guy's i can't feel my legs kabir you are holding them but i can't feel your touch what's happening to me?

They all look at him,remember what the doctor said about that,haris raise up staring at deeja to help explain to him,khalil shout why are you all not saying anything what is wrong with my legs....

Shhhh duffer calm down,she sat at his side you know uhmm,the problem is....the doctors said ughmm,,he was looking at her trying to get what she is saying just then the door open revealing two doctors a male and a female with muazam followed by some nurses they all gave out a sigh which khalil look at them all..

Mr khalil you are awake it's a miracle we were shocked when your friend here told us,they went closer while the guys back off for the doctor haris dail sadau villa number to inform them....

They surround him the nurses reducing some of the tube the doctor checking him while telling each other what they observed he just lay there listening to them all till he got tired and asked....

Doctor i don't understand why i can't move my leg's,and my head hurts like i was hit by a truck,the doctor smile mr khalil it's nothing to worry about it's just the effect of the bullet you were lucky it didn't do any serious damage....

immediately your wound heals we will start a therapy for you legs and you wil start walking in no time but you need to be patient...

He turn to them we all neee to be patient and supporting with khalil here..

He turn to him khalil your headache will instantly go away when you take the medication the nurse will bring that....

The other nurse nod smiling at him mal khalil the worst is over since you are awake as for you walking it's will soon be done with kayi hakuri ka kuma gode wa Allah all your family member were devastated when you were brought here but you see this young lady there.....

She point to deeja didn't give up,she was always here nonstop taking care of you and most especially had faith that is something you also need kaji it shall be well.. ...