chapter 9

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 9*

As khalil is parking she saw the prove of yes her husband is really there,she face palm herself cursing why she said what she say,khalil turn to look at her smiling mum we are here.

Ughmm yes i can see and you were right your dad is really here...

Khalil smile yes mummy so shall we,she nod khalil comes out before he could open the door for her one of the guards have beat him to it...

Suwaiba comes out making faces,khalil try holding her hands but she stop him nod baby you go first i will be behind you,you know it's suppose to be a surprise right,khalil nod smiling yes you are right mum...

She straighten her cloth then let out a breath,Oh Allah what have i drag my self into,my whole plan is trying to get ruin,me that want to break them apart am now being drag close to them,then she smile and calm herself well suwaiba you need to worry it's for a good cause in other to beat them you must join them,,she heard her subconscious saying to her which is the reason of making her smile,she then walk to the entrance...

"Salamu alaikum" khadijat and mama turn immediately to confirm whose voice they heard and it was true....

Khadijat stood there frozen to the ground,she couldn't move her bones,mama smile leaving the table where they are both serving Alhj sadau and deeja's dad..

Lale marhaba her excellency her self am indeed honoured today...mama went to were suwaiba is standing.

Mum smile haba maman yara look at you talking as if it has been long i didn't come here,she said turning to look at the house,beside nothing has change dear.

Mama smile yes ma'am come in,mama showed her to the dinning where her husband are sitted eating mama's food...

Khalil went to where khadijat is standing and fix their hands together bringing her back to reality,princess finally am  bringing our parent's together he said looing ar her face,khadijat smile but it didn't really reach anywhere but her face,duffer but how,khalil smile i mean how did you convince mum to come here after years.....

Khalil smile nothing really princess all i have been saying to her today got to her,initially she's here to greet you just like dad,,,khadijat smile holding Khalil's ears but why didn't you tell me i will have cook her favorite...

Auuuch princess don't do that,,she let go of the ear foming serves you right,after all you know how mum can be i will have take care of the environment more...

Khalil laugh seeing how worked up she look he hold her hands princess calm down baby,it's just mum and all she will say are words beside you are sick how will anyone expect you to do that,,she let out a sigh duffer don't you think i should go change.

Khalil smile looking at her in her peach pajamas trousers and shirt with her hair in a bunnytale,,princess you look adorable so dont worry am here i will be your strength like always,khadijat smile khalil stomach growl making them both to laugh bringing the parents attention to them.

Alhj sadau smile princess what is funny,khadijat laugh dad nothing it's just.....khalil pinch her auuch duffer that's mean...

Her parent laugh,mum is the only one smiling like she's being force to do so.

alhj sadau smile come here princess i think khalil is getting tired of treating you like the name he gave you,khalil hold her hand before he could reach no dad that's not it,she was just trying to tell on me,on an embarrassing thing but i will say it myself..