chapter 13

❣opppsite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 13*

Khalil didn't arrive long at the restaurant before minal arrived in her gentle step he got up staring his dagger eye at her till she came to their sit and blow air in his face making them both laugh.....

He draw back a sit for her to sit,she look up at him her heart melt at that  gesture of his only men who adore ladies remember the courtesy of doing that for them,,she smile at him after he was sitted..

Khalil wink at her making her blush,i most say minal you never disappoint when it comes to bringing the beauty in you i most confess i droll seeing you in this dressing,minal smile putting her head down as an act of shyness which blow khalil's mind away about her.

She rise her head up thank you khalil,,he nod not wanting to say anything that will make her shy again,,,,so what are we ordering khalil smile signally the waiter he came with the food list for them to choose from she pick fried rice,chicken and a chill yoghurt drink,khalil smile  and ask for the same food...

So what have i done to be neglected for a whole day,minal say immediately after the waiter left for their food.

Well serious minal it's personal but it's already fix that's why am telling you now that you are currently having lunch with the manager of badawa engineering ltd...

Minal put a hand on her mouth being all surprise,,how? when?

Khalil laugh well let's say a friend made me open my eye to reality,so i decided why wait longer...

Minal nod smiling well congratulations k..am so happy for you...

The waiter drop their food and leave khalil nod well thank you minal and am sorry for making you wait but no anymore because i really want to try this thing between us...

Minal dive in her food nodding well i will love to explore it too khalil...

he smile mouthing thank you to her,,after that they both each silently the only thing you hear is chuckling when the both of them caught each other staring......

So how is your fr.....excuse me khalil pick his phone to answer to haris call.

Yes man how are you guys doing....she didn't hear what they said but she saw him nodding yes guys she figure it out so am force to join mu'azam and kabir serious life as civic servant,tell them they can now work freely no more hiding...  Kabir laugh man what are you saying i was in the office since to report fully he sigh now i can collect my salary fully as any other worker,,kabir!!! Khalil called....

K no offense at the money you do give but you know am not born with a silver spoon shoved to my ass like you faruk and haris we need to work for it,,mu'azam nod yes k that's why we are happy the cover is blown....

They all laugh,,,guys you are all stupid you should have told me you are not okay and it's affecting your lifestyle you know we will have done something but khalil smile ai it's now over,,haris he called yes guy i can hear you,you don't have to shout you are on speaker,,how am i shouting you are stupid,they laugh okay guys haris you and faruk are still in the school please put an eye in your studies and clear that spill most important put an close eye on princess...

Haris nod like khali could see him from that side don't worry man she will be safe,,he nod thanks guys.

So k how is the office do you have gorgeous colleagues khalil smile faruk you guys will not change as much as i will like to tell you all about it,i can't now am having lunch with minal so can we see at my place later..