chapter 33

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 33*

Habiba and rukky are busy talking  about school and some of there pending assignment while doing some,deeja was sitted with them but her attention isn't there she is busy checking her phone sometimes and her call log.....

Ruks smirk seeing her check her phone for the hundred time since she came out of the bathroom,she touch habiba to look at deeja,habiba sigh keeping the pen and phone they are using for research....

Cousin....cousin,,,ruks laugh seeing that Khadijat isn't even there with them beeba i told yhu she has already zone out

shhh ruks please be soft..

Okay fyn, she keep her phone too turning to deeja...

Khadijat!!!....habiba shake her

hey what's it, do yhu want to break me...

Why wouldn't i if thats what will bring yhu back yhu zone out is everything alright???

Girl why are yhu asking her if everything is alright we darm know everything isn't she got up,holding khadijat get up girl at first it was fun watching yhu get paranoid but now it's annoying,,deeja stand ruks what are yhu talking about she smile beeba let's go,grab your bag she turn to Khadijat yhu too go bring a veil and if yhu don't have i can drag yhu like dis....

Wait where are we going??

to the hospital of course,i can't afford being here to witness you having a heart attack..

Ruks i never said i want to go and certainly i wouldn't get any attack if i don't go..

Habiba hiss cousin you are driving me crazy,we all know you want to know how he is right?

Yes but.....shhh no but young lady we are going it's not as if he will know the truth about what you feel on your face.

Guys please i really don't feel like going,habiba tap her don't worry babe we are with you,and i will personally draw you to your senses when you are about to blow your cover

ughmm ruks smirk yea right, so can we go...

Deeja smile okay lemme get my veil,she turn to her closet but turn back,hey is my dressing okay or yhu think I should change....

Ohh mieeee God!!!! Deeja jallabiya is a bae,just find a suitable veil and please spray lot's of perfume you know we are going to the hospital she nod okay...

Habiba rise her hands at ruks whats that about,what we both know he likes perfume,see habiba as much as i love khadi she can sometimes be naive let's just push her to him it's not a crime if that's her hapiness and you had better not spoil my plan just follow my lead,habiba nod okay..

She roll a milk color veil on her black jallabiya that has design all over made of milk color stone...what are you guys whispering about.

Ruks smile nothing girl am just telling habeeba of a certain fool who is bugging me since last week...

What!!!! Habeeba and deeja yell she hold khadijat's hand dragging her let's go..

Hey wait what guy rukky you never told me about anything like that,ruks turn to habeeba good job girl make me look like a liar,khadijat is just looking at them as they put her in the center arguing..

They meet mama at the living room watching..

Mama we are going to the hospital to see khalil,ohh okay i have been meaning to come ask if you guys are not going i didn't see you outside since i thought his back home ne....