chapter 11

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 11*

She came out of her room siting khalil working her dad to his car,dad going so soon you didn't even say goodbye.

He smile opening his hands wide to accommodate her,she ran to him...

Good morning daddy......

Good morning "mamana" hope you slept well..

She nod  yes daddy...she turn to khalil morning duffer you came as early as or did u sleep here..

Hhhh,khalil made a face i don't think you sound as teasing as you wish to,babe come and learn teasing 101 from the master mind...

Khadijat giggle,,,,dad laugh okay guys as much as i will love to sit and listen to your bickering at each other i need to be at work...

He collect his suitcase from khalil he put his hand on his shoulder, son thank you  for everything you have done and is doing...

He smile haba daddy princess you and mama are family,no need to thank me..

Dad smile the type only elderly people know the meaning to,off you two go i can see my self off.

He hand over his bag to him,dad turn you two can tell my wife am going since she's too busy...

No am not,,not for my husband,,,,

they all turn to where mama is coming from holding a bag which everyone knows is a food package for her husband she does that whenever he can't wait for breakfast....

Khalil hold khadijat hand giving mama space to stand close to her husband...

She collect his bag "hayatee"(my life) why on earth will you think i will let you leave without seeing you off..

Khadijat giggle yes dad when you know that has been this house ritual to see you off by mama where ever and when ever you are going out...

Khalil join yes dad even if its mosque here in the quarters mama always see you off...

Dad laugh seeing that his wife is shy but she's not letting the kids know..

Okay if you two are done monitoring my activities with my husband you can go now cause his getting late...

Khadijat mumble something only khalil heard they laugh and turn to the living room giving the old couples space to talk....

Dad smile staring at their back mama too,he hold his wife close to his chest "hayatee" this two i can't seem to define their relationship sometimes they do like lovers at times like siblings.

Mama sigh "hayatee"i dunno too but whatever it is,God knows she rise her head to look at him they both laugh,,,let's go please before those kids say something to shy me off,,dad laugh following her to his car...

She hand him his coffee...thank you babygirl like you know thats what i need now,she smile  yes duffer what will you do without me,,you know i study you just like you do me,and that's why i know you didn't sleep well you have all black wrinkles around your eye,khalil smile so do you that makes us two so yhu also need that,well you are right,they both laugh.

She sit close to him putting the arish potato sause in between them,,,they eat in silence everyone is waiting for the other to say something till she keep her cup and rise to look at him,she caught him staring at her...