chapter 14

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 14*

Early in the morning she got ready in her skirt and blouse of atampa design with lots of green flowers  she decided to go native all so she tie the headtie in Aisha buhari style she brought out one among the jewelry's khalil use to buy for her,she never wore it he always asked her why wouldn't she wear the ear ring set he bought her she said she will but only for any special occasion because it's too expensive to be wore casually.....

She smile bringing out the ear ring from it's box it's has a round silver gold inside it's pedal so is the neckless it's worth thousands of naira cause of the gold in the middle,she put it on and decided she want to put on make up so she did a simple spray of powder and pinkish lip gloss,after that all she look herself in the mirror smiling...

Ughmm what's missing she turn round in the mirror and remember something she quickly open her mirror draw and brought out her wrist watch,she went to the bed pick a silver vail then spray perfume all over herself and the vail,she smile at the mirror saying khalil you will be lucky to have me,then smile at herself  then pick her bag then head out.

Mama am going already....she yell at mama who is in the kitchen,,,,,

okay dear don't forget to take your phone,,,

Khadijat stop..oppos thanks mama i did forget she turn back to her run to pick the phone on normal she will have run childishly but being that the cloth is a little tight she had to walk slowly..

Mama smile seeing her baby looking gorgeous,,ughmm masha Allah my baby look beautiful may no one cast an evil eye on your beauty...khadija smile thank you mama,lemme get going i just saw duffer's miss call maybe his already their he said he will be going from the office.

Mama nod okay dear she peck her daughter you guys should be safe,,we will ma.

Mama walk her girl to the front door untill she saw her leave with the guards before she went back to the kitchen to continue with the dinner she's making...

Khadijat comes out of the car admiring the restaurant khalil pick deep down she knows khalil is not the fancy type but maybe it's because of the person he said am meeting she smile picking her phone out to call him...

Hey where are you...she smile right outside the fancy eatry..

Khalil giggle you silly girl i didn't pick it if that's what you are asking indirectly,,

Okay better i thought being a manager of a prestige company has change you for me...

Not a chance she turn her back hearing the reply behind her,,,they both smile bringing down the phone...

he look at her ughmm you really put all your effort babygirl because you look extraordinarily beautiful....

Khadijat laugh does that mean am not human???

Now it khalil's turn to laugh no you silly girl,,they all laugh..

If not for this beautiful headtie i will have smack you head,,well thank God for you headtie she touch her head downwards to her neck making khalil gasp woah princess your wore the necklace she chuckles yes i did...

He hold her hands well we better go see the guest because i can't wait to hear what you have to tell me,,since it made you were the earrings thats supposed to be wear on special occasion...

She followed him inside the eatry,,smiling well you don't look bad yourself duffer he smile thanks babygirl..

Khalil sat her down on one of the chair on their table she look at him,duffer where is the person,khalil smile  i don't know too but am sure the person isn't far from here,,she smile keeping her purse on the table he gesture for the waiter let's other food right she nod yes duffer cause am famished i didn't get to eat properly at school am soo anxious about who our guest is...