chapter 29

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 29*

Musa opened the door fro him bowing down,he smile thank you musa you can retire now i will see you tomorrow morning he nod okay sir....

The security guards that are standing went closer to great Alhj about khalil's case,insha Allah sir young boss will be fine we are prayed for him and we will continue,dad smile thanks baba i will see you all in the morning he turn to the house..

Welcome sir he nod smiling at her,where is your madam? She's in room sir he rush to their room where she is....

Hjy suwaiba that is sitted on the floor in tears heard the door being open so she raise her head to see who is coming in hoping it will be her beloved son,but seeing her husband made her got up fast...

What happened to my son,is he alright??

Alhj remove his glasses and keep his phones on the mirror,he then turn to her,you have the nerves to ask me what happened to our son,okay fine read my lips you happened to him it's you greed that put him in this state how could you suwaiba i know you are not too nyc but to the extend of collaborating with the kidnapper to take her away how could you...

She was struck to death,her eye widely open staring at him how?who?did he tell on me...

So you thought i wouldn't find out,you are forgetting who i am,i did my homework seeing there are some loose in the kidnapping suwaiba why do you hate her so much,you are making me regret marrying you,you have never behave like my wife you are always concern with your appearance if when you aren't that busy my personal need weren't your doing even on the marital issues you don't always consider but i was okay with that because i know God knows why he gave me you as a wife he went closer to her suwaiba the only good thing that happen between us both is our son khalil that too your foolishness is taking him away from us.....

Stop!!!!!! Okay yes i know i also regretted everything even thou its too late i do i can't undo it but i will fix it i promise,she wipe her tear to think all this is jealousy Alhj sadau look at her for more detail.

Yes jealousy?? What are you talking about..

You have always talk about,sani and his family everytime you tell me about how you so much like the life style of their house you adore there female child hauwa so much,i thought it's because i couldn't give you one instead i gave birth to khalil,him also is so fun of the house you guys always go their before your running for office spend most of your day with them,,then she got pregnant you and your son always talk about the pregnancy you both don't care about how i will feel....

But you said you will not go you despise them,even then i see it always in your eyes when ever we go with you...

That was because of how you and khalil became crazy about female children,mostly when that khadijat was born you especially khalil found his reason for leaving even when he didn't know what love is i believe that was when he fell for her,beside you guys showing she's the next thing after chocolate that is sweet,i never wanted their tribe people from my place always says they are witches i thought the bewitched you i look and look for a way to get you away but it didn't happen then your dad asked you to run for office i was so happy seeing that a way to keep you away from their family is there i grab it that was why i gave my best convincing you to run knowing you will be very busy to have their time,then khalil as my son only sees her as a woman he doesn't have my time too he become the new version of you just that his over protectiveness on khadijat was much worst so much that he had to sleep over at there house take her to school neglecting his everything was going wrong that was when my hate for her grew more i thought you didn't love me because i didn't give you a girl child and my son love the reason for you not loving me the way you are suppose too since then i promise never to allow him think of marrying or loving her,she burst out of tears then i was trick by my foolishness to do what i did i accept all you said and more she went closer squatting please my husband forgive me so i will have peace of mind i promise to do anything i have realize my mistake i will fix it,Alhj draw his leg away from her suwaiba you are more naive than i thought to keep such thing in mind for long making it course so much of caos for me i can't deal with you now my son's life is more important now,the girl you hate so much is the one who didn't leave his side because she think he might wake up looking for her how i wished you looked at the positive side of all this and see what you were about to spoil i covered your track with mubarak but if you do anything again i will let you pay for it,not that you are not doing that now what's worst than being the reason for your son's misfortune he turn and leave after saying that leaving her in tears.