chapter 19

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 19*

Princess we are home,she open her eye after hearing him said that,she nod opening the door,he walk her to the house seeing mama and the rest already their he saw ya hauwa and her kids....

Amir run to hug him,,uncle duffer they all laugh hearing him call khalil that,he rise the kid up yes amir i thought i told you to stop calling me that he rumple the boys hair making him laugh,,mama hold khadijat's hand to sit down,,,,,

Hey girl how are you feeling now,she smile well am fine ya hauwa how is my little mama she turn her back towards khadija to see the beautiful black beauty she's backing,,gata sleeping like always..

She sat close to her sister as they watch khalil and amir play,,hauwa stare at her sister,,sis you know we need to talk right.khadijat nod yes i do but please not now cause now my head is full of chaos,,

Hauwa tap her sister i know and that's why you are getting up now to your room i will help you get ready then we talk like sisters do,,ughmm ya hauwa amebo kawai kikeson ji but don't worry i will tell you all so u will get off my back....she help her sister get to her room...

Hey baby minal sink her voice just to hear kill khalil more he drop amir and smile,,

Hey girlfriend how are you doing sorry i couldn't call i had to go pick princess back home from the hospital,,

Ohh is she back already??

Yes she is,,am currently at her place..

Okay mum and i are planning to go shopping i thought you will like to come with me...

Khalil smile well as tempting that is i can't go but i will send someone to bring something for you,so you could buy as much cloth as you want what do you think....

Minal giggle well that will be nice thank you baby,,after shopping i will drop by to greet Khadijat it's been a while since our dinner...

Khalil smile like she's seeing him okay baby be safe...

Khalil made some calls and send over his credit card to minal's place with  the card pin at first it felt like his doing the right this so far...

They all were with khadijat at her place keeping her company,her friends came the atmosphere between rukky and khalil is still the same most especially now that she thinks he has something to do with khadijat health....

After magrib she walk them out to leave well will we see you soon,,definitely because am tired of home and hospital i need to mingle so i will be in school monday...

Yeeppee that's a relief teema said Khadijat smile i don't know why you are so happy but please just be careful not to knot me down..she turn to rukky,,hey ruks i haven't heard or seen maher is he in town.

Well who knows maher is behaving strangely this day,now his in town later he isn't i can't believe it's the same maher as we know...khadija nod well i will have a serious talk with him when next we meet for now you guys should get going ya hauwa and i need to sort out some work before i husband get here...

Ke be careful you just got out of a sickbed we don't want to go back,,guys am fine now i promise i really need to get something doing khalil stares are not helping...

Ohh thankGod you saw we thought we are the only one's exaggerating i think the way he looks at you since you where admitted has change....

She nod you guys are crazy he looks at me the same if not with piti now...