chapter 32

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 32*

Alhj sadau came back home late because he had to go take care of his problem with Alhassan  after the get together in the hospital,he came back tired but still not ready to talk to suwaiba who have been after him since morning...

Good night sir,musa said after handing some file's to him.

Alhj nod thank yhu musa,he turn to the leaving room,the moment he push the door he saw his mum with the Qur'an reading clearly she was waiting for him,she close it after reaching a stop smiling at her son....

Alhj smile back walking to her,mum you are still awake,he sat close to her were she's tapping...

Yes son how can i sleep when i haven't seen my favorite son,he smile mum really?

She nod and.....he laugh mum i know you have something to say..

Grandma smile yes son i have since i came i realize some changes within your wife...mum he frown she touch his shoulder calm down let me finish talking son.

Yes suwaiba wasn't my choice for you not because they weren't rich no but because i saw her as an ambitious woman,which we all know is a sickness..alhj smile mum!!!

She raise her hand,son suwaiba was actually that but as time goes on she became worst but my vist now shows different,and something between you two is...

I know something is up and it is because of that,that you have change,so my boy don't push her away for if we want her to improve more it will only be through lot's of love,beside my grandson doesn't need that drama now,alhj smile ,yes son..... not when his also trying to produce something between him and that girl i always like....

Alhj smile mum you should be a detective not a business woman,in just one day you have figure things out but not all...

She smile boy am your mum am more experience than you,so now will you tell me all in details and we will fix it before tomorrow ends,alhj smile yes mum.

The mum and son went on talking to find out how to solve the problem...

Uncle sadiq stare at Khalil who is smiling at his phone...

This girl most really be lucky that she got you all busy,you don't even have time for me..

Khalil smile dropping his phone,it's nothing uncle i just am surprise as to how i was naive,blind and stupid before,i hope and pray she accept me now,because if she easily accepted leaving today leaving me with you then i guess something is up...

Sadiq nod okay son who are we talking about,khalil look up at him uncle it's Khadijat uncle sadiq stare at him confused,khalil shake his head uncle i mean princess that's her real name...

Ohh wow i have really forgotten knowing that to us she has always been princess,he smirk really son it's about time,,i guess salma won.

Khalil stare at him unbelievable uncle you mean you both bet on us too,sadiq nod yes son and now she won since you guys are going to that direction of being together...

Khalil laugh oh my,indeed my family is something else,but uncle you guys have to wait a bit because i fucked up and i don't know how to fix it.

Sadiq nod he turn comfortable on the other bed looking at khalil,son you have nothing to worry about because you know her and everything about her that means all you need is to get out of here and you guys will start working things out...