chapter 5

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 5*

My husband our plan is almost sucessful..

Alhassan smile at his wife salaha i know i didn't make a wrong decision marrying you...

She smile at her husband ,ohh please enough of the flattering,we both know you are only sticking to me and this marriage because of your political ambition if not you will far be gone with your concubine's..

Alhassan gave out a laugh he stood up to the bed were she is sitted "haba amarya ta kinsa bazan iya rayuwa ba ke ba"(c'mon my bride you know i can't live without you)he scoop her to his embrace making her smile...

You know i love you,and will go to any extent to see you prosper in life and if that contract or being in the house is your dream i will not stop till i use swaiba's naiveness and make you someone.

Alhassan smile hugging his wife tightly "yauwa nawa" i know i can count on you,she smile cause if  there is anything salaha wants in life is being flatter by her husband who is a selfish man and his only intension in life is to be named among  highly influencial people in nigeria,but everyone knows his a Humanizer almost all the girls in abuja that is willing to give he will take from them,he only rely on his naive wife as he always says to go on the top.

He smile at her,ohk "nawan"(mine) so what's the plan.

She lay down comfortably on his chest well the plan is as simple as marrying off minal to the house to be our insider on each and every move of them if we want to be among we need to be part of the family.

Alhassan nod at his wife,okay but how possible is the chances of their son what's that his name,he rise his head trying to think salaha shake her head at him,haba nawa how could you forget such thing's when everytime all we do is plan,he caress her back am sorry now you know it's not easy this days working as his dog alhaji ibrahim is not giving me enough rest with work,salaha frown sorry nawa for facing all that,while khalil as everyone knows too much love's women most especially those with curvy's and big breasthed one's well she smile you know our baby minal is number one when it comes to that.

Alhassan laugh "kai salaha ke fa shaidani yace"even the devil should be scared of you.

She laugh thanks nawan for the compliment so now do make sure every slightest thing you want to send to his house should be through her.

Alhassan nod yunning okay nawan let's talk about that tomorrow for now am tired she frown at him sitting up,what do you mean you are tired for how long will i keep waiting for you before you  feel it's time you give me my right as your wife,Alhassan smile nawan please not today am tired he turn his back at her turning off his bed side lamp,salaha is just staring at her husband in a mix of feeling.

Ruks smile at khadija babe you look elegant,what's the secret,Khadijat smile rukkie are you trying to say i don't always look this elegant,iman and the rest laugh looking at rukkie yes rukky what do you mean,rukkie smirk okay guys are you trying to gang up on me,you know that's not what i mean so quit the drama beside i didn't finish saying what i want to but got cut off by someone she said looking at khadija,khadija smile okay sorry what did you want to say.

Rukkie smile fanning her face while it's suppose to be a surprise for you guys most especially you deeja,khadija nod looking at the rest guys you know when rukkie sound mysterious it's definitely one of her mischievous act so please am not really into your surprises today.