chapter 16

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 16*

Son!! alhj sadau put a hand on his son's shoulder but he didn't budged so he keep his voice as low as before..

Son i know you can hear me but you can't be like this,,khalil look at his dad but dad what could've been eating her up for a while that she couldn't tell me,,alhj hold his son,,khalil it's just a sickness a sudden one at that no one could predict..

No dad she knew,and tried telling me but i was too busy trying to build a relationship with minal i didn't realize she needed if i knew i wouldn't have invited her to the dinner with minal infact i will have been with her...

Alhj listened but now he thinks his confusion is clearing up,khalil took khadijat to go see another girl whom he wants a relationship with, he shake his head smiling only an elderly person can say what it means..now he believe what the son said that his at fault but even him khalil doesn't know what he did,,what kind of love is that...

Khalil..His dad call's him.he look at his dad,son are you telling me that you don't know what really is happening between you two...

He shake his head no dad i don't know,,dad smile son what did you feel when you heard she's here??

Dad i felt like the whole world is crumbling,i felt like dying and sincerely speaking dad i don't think i can leave life without her...

Alhj sadau nod okay son,i will tell you something and maybe i will be force to ask for your favor to do something big for me,but it will be to save princess,he hold his son tight so son promise me no matter what that is you will do it without questioning...

Dad just tell me now what i will do to get her out of this situation she doesn't deserve that sickness...hey son don't say that Allah will be annoyed with you don't you know that anything that happen in someone's life is written and God knows why its happening,,son everything has a reason okay...

Khalil nod,his father smile nodding his head now boy let's go be strong for her parent most especially her mum,can you do that for me...he nod i will try dad.

Alhj smirk for starter wipe your tears so we could go see the doctor Alhj and his wife can't let's give them space to see her before we return okay...khalil touch his chin were he heard the cold tear he didn't even know he was crying he wipe it away and stood up....

Alhj went to inform her parent of what they will do,,alhj sadau call on his PA and gave him money,,go get everything a sick person will need and bring it back but sir don't worry musa i have the guards beside on one will dare do anything to me in the hospital it's an open place musa nod okay sir but please permit me to add more guards dad smile knowing he never win's an argument with musa son he nod okay musa sai ka dawo.

"Come in"...the doctor said sighting alhj sadau.

He offer them a sit...thank you doctor.

Doctor what exactly happened to khadija,,alhj smile seeing khalil didn't wait for him to ask.

Well it's normal for a person with a weak heart to get an attack but not as heavy as her's i think she was shocked and devastated that lead to her heart not being able to take the shock...

Your Excellency who is khalil he most be the reason for this,,because when she woke up before we put her back to rest he repeatedly keep saying,,"why will you do this to me khalil" sir who ever that khalil is he was the culpirate here his the reason for her being here...

Alhj turn to khalil who is just listening to the doctor and wondering what could he be saying,he can't hurt princess deliberately or is it because he didn't drop her at home or is it because of him hiding the fact of his finishing school since...

Son,,son....khalil came back from his daydreaming dad what on earth could i have possibly done to upset princess into being here.

Doctor am khalil but i can't remember offending her,,infact we went to dinner i introduce a girl i want to start dating to her...

The doctor sigh looking at alhj sadau because now he get the picture of what's happening.

Son that's your offense,,he stare at his dad what dad you both are trying to confuse me.

Son how will you feel if princess introduce a man to you saying his her boyfriend,,dad please don't start now cause that's not the is....

He stopped staring at his dad,then at the doctor who just nod at him...

No no no no...this can't be please princess don't fall for me i can't possibly be in a relationship with you,you are my sister.

Alhj smile shaking his son to open his eye son what nonsens are you talking about,i have seen you too be in love with each other since you were not up to this age and her a baby...

Khalil shake his head dad please don't say that,this is absurd he got up from his chair going back and forth...

Alhj sadau got up he try to hold his son but khalil stopped him dad please i can't do this now am too confuse,,as to what really it is but i love minal.

Who is minal,,and son a man can marry two and more wives and you will be capable of it.. So who is minal.

Dad minal is the daughter to your deputy and aunty salaha mum's friend...

Alhj stand still nodding now he get everything son i disapprove of your relationship with that girl she's bad news as for khadijat.....

Dad stop!!!! Khalil yell shuting him up he look at his dad am sorry dad but please i don't want to talk about that...infact i need to leave here that too now...

Khalil run out of the hospital to his car he start the engine and everything people have been saying about him and her start coming back from his friends to hers,,,he shout again stop please i don't need to think about that now i don't want to believe we love each other in that way,,if that is love what do i feel for minal??

Well that a question he didn't get so he decided to call mu'azam are you at home??

Yes man but it's late and you sound worry are you okay,,guy don't ask me please am coming now.

Okay sai na ganka....

*That's the little i could typ for you guys for today manage it*

Hey guys don't forget to hit the ☆ below thank you all,i love yhu muahhh