chapter 21

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 21*

My friend am very sure something is up as i see it, both the dad and the son knows about the issue because khalil and alhj see eye to eye,maybe her parent knows too..

Suwaiba what are you even saying they know now if they don't question most be risen as to why he will give her guards like you said her dad is a very principle man he will not allow it without nothing....

Excuse me madam the drinks,suwaiba turn at her maid okay indo place it on the table or if my head is what you prefer,,

No ma'am am sorry,,indo place the drink in salaha front...

Suwaiba hiss wallahi indo one day your being noisy about my issues will cause you your job now get the hell out and don't let me see you anywhere untill i call for you....

Salaha laugh sipping her drink,this maids are like that you can't blame them,it's because we give them more than they deserve...

Suwaiba nod i guess so i think you are right i will see to it that their salaries are checked and adjust...

Salaha smile "haka ya fi" now my friend the plan is you will be alert and put an eye on both the father and the son we need a clue on what they are protecting her from,salaha frown your husband is too secretive even in the matter of the office honey always complain that it's as if he doesn't trust him that's why i think you will not get anything from him but khalil is the catch since you took the guards away today,,,,she smile staring at suwaiba.

Hjy laugh kai my friend your cleverness is more than mine you are too smart,definitely khalil will make a call or visit to confirm about her well being, because the guards wouldn't be the only people checking up on her.. 

They both laugh clapping hands,,salaha sip her drink well my friend i guess we have almost solve our problem when you get to know who is taking care of her you should just use double of what they give to buy the information....

Ohh salaha you don't know how happy i am that info is not just going to help me but it will get them all to dance to my tone....

Salaha nod yes hajjajo that's why i use to say we make a good team...

Suwaiba hold up her cup you can say that again kawa,they both laugh

Just when khalil came in,,he didn't even look at their side and walk upstairs to his room...

Suwaiba wink at her friend and they giggle,salaha got up lemme be going home she pick her bag and smile at her friend you should get that kid by your side so go apologize so we can get what we need...

She smile i will,she walk to his room after seeing her friend out,but khalil knew she will come and that's why he locked his door...

He came out of his room after praying magrib and bathing all you perceive is his perfume round the hall way,he went to the hanger picking his car key....

Mum heard his coming out of his room but before she could go meet him his already in his car and going out....

He didn't stop anywhere but at the gate of there Khadijat's gate he saw sadiq car there meaning his still there..

Salamu'alaikum they all answered him being that dad is at home...

Marhaba my son for two days now i haven't seen you,,khalil walk up to dad who is sitting close to his wife,,