chapter 17

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 17*

Khalil waited for muazam to help park outside well being that garki village is a busy area in abuja you can find every kind of people their they made sure the car was safe before they went inside mu'azam place...

He stare at his friend he knows something is up since on the phone but it was certain to him when khalil did nothing to help him park the car,he sat close to his friend at the edge of the bed,man you look like shit mind telling me what's eating you up.

Khalil sigh man am confuse,why will things be happening to us,and why am i feeling like this.

Okay you need to be open khalil because i don't understand a thing you are saying,,khalil look at him mu'azam nod okay let's do it this way start from the beginning of everything...

Khalil nod he told mu'azam everything even how he rush out..

Guy this isn't new to us just for yhu and her everyone amongst us knew you both like each other,,,man don't say that khalil protest.

Muazam smile okay you don't want to hear the truth then why are you here,,,muazam that's not it i don't love princess in that way but i know i love her so much as a sister and a friend..

Muazam laugh khalil you are blind but we all aren't,,if you think between those two women it's minal that you love then you are crazy because i can swear right now that you are just confuse and blind...

No am not and am telling you all what i feel and please let's just forget that talk am going to get a heart to heart talk with baby when she's fine i know she will understand ,the truth is i can never see princess as a lover.but khalil,he stop muazam from completing what he has to say please if you don't want me to sleep here then let me just go..

He rise up his hands am off the case since you don't want to hear but let me tell you something you will regret this talk about not loving her and when you do realize you do i hope it will not be late....

Khalil got up staring angrly at muazam i see that you don't want me here,so am leaving he turn and leave muazam hiss,khalil you are blinded by infatuation i just hope you get well soon if not you will cry with your eye about this woman you are rejecting....he got up and switch off the light he wants to get up early because of his nature of work.

Doctor...?? The doctor smile at alhj sadau it's anas sir.alhj nod yes anas i hope you got all we talked about and if you make sure she's back to being herself i will reward you abundantly,the doctor smile sir you have nothing to worry about because in anyway i can  render my help is still saving of life,Alhj smile and got up i have got to leave now please make sure she's fine..

I will sir,i promise they smile at something which i couldn't understand why,Alhj just left while doctor anas got back to work.

He open the room Khadijat is been taking to and saw them staring at her they didn't notice his appearance till when he salam them...

Alhj you are still here i thought you left.. Khadijat's dad approach alhj sadau asking..

No my friend i can't leave without saying goodnight,they smile at each other..alhj went close to her bed and sat down by her legs and how is she now..

They told us she's going to be fine,,but she's not waking up her mum said.

Alhj nod yes the doctor said they gave her some sedative to help her mind and heart rest well but she will wake up by tomorrow.. ..