chapter 7

❣opposite do attract❣

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

*chapter 7*

She silently enter there house without making no sound because she doesn't want mama and dad to see her coming back like that.

She lay on her bed crying her eye out,deep in her heart she is still thinking he will call her before the night end,but she stop thinking that when the clock on the wall rings 12 in the morning,,,,deeja tears becomes more hot,her head is aching like it will explode she thought he also feel something for her but she thought wrong.

Early in the morning,mama stroll to her room because every day before she and her dad wake up,khadija will have finish all the necessary work before they come out but today,,,

Mama wake up and saw everything as it was since yesterday,,,ughmm i hope this girl is fine she isn't awake and she has school today i hope she's fine.

Mama open the door to her room and saw her sleeping,she went closer to her and saw that her face is looking pale and swallon like,,,mama tap her.

Mama good morning,she got up,,trying to straight herself but the lingering stare of mama is on her,

Baby girl are you okay?you look pale what's the reason for your tears.

Khadija shake her head not wanting to talk because she knows she will just end up crying,

Mama sit close to her,she draw her to give her a warm hug,Khadija crowl into her mother's embrace,,,baby what happen did khalil do something.

She nod..no mama it's just the migraine,subhanalillah khadija get up let's go see your doctor i don't want to take chances with this migraine again...

Khadija smile holding her mum's hand mama calm down i have already taken my medication's and the doctor appointment is not due till next month,i just need some rest and i will be fine.

Mama stare at her daughter are you sure baby,you know how your migraine can be,i don't want you to go through all that pain..khadija smile mama please don't work out yourself i will be fine.

Okay baby go back to sleep i will check up on your later,she nod mama was about to leave.

Mama !!! She turn to look at her girl,please can you tell khalil when he comes that am not going,and please don't let me in.

Mama frown wanting more explanation,but her girl isn't ready to talk and she don't want to stress her more so she just nod and leave closing the door for her to sleep.

Khalil horn becomes non stop at the gate of khadija's house,mama comes out,he immediately get out to her.

Mama good morning what's wrong with princess,i have been trying her phone it's turn off and now she's not coming out.

Mama smile tapping him to calm him down,son khadija just have a migraine but she will be okay she's sleeping now.

Mama did she cry,because that's the fastest cause of her migraine.

Mama become confuse, here khalil looks unaware of khadijat's reason of distress,and she's very sure khadija is trying to avoid him.but she just smile khalil your princess will be fine you should just go to school.

No mama i better stay here till when princess Wake's up,she might ask of me,mama smile khalil are you saying am not capable of taking care of her.