εννέα {9}✅

Amora

I woke up sprawled out on a cold marble floor. There was no rain, no grassy field. Just me and stone walls. The woman from earlier had disappeared, I had no idea how much time I had left before Eva would be at my door. I slowly lifted myself up, my body was heavy, and my head felt like it was being used to play the drums.

What just happened?

I remember her voice, her angelic voice telling me we'd meet again. But when? And how? Why do I have to wait? I was so close to finding out her name, but I got dragged out of it. I scratch my head in confusion, I had no idea what I was doing, other than laying in the middle of my room still in just a towel.

Oh, clothes!

I ran to the closet but on the way catch a glimpse of something white on the bed. It caught my eye because the bed was decorated red and gold, like everything else here, there was no place for white, it stood, but it wasn't a bad thing, as I walked closer to the bed. There were white robes neatly placed down, lined with gold and red fabric. I leaned down and touched the fabric of the trousers next to it. Smooth and soft just how I like it. And again, another note was next to it. Hmm, guess I'm popular. I picked it up again.

'It's your coronation Amora, it's time you stood out because you truly are special.'

It read, but there was no sign off from "A". Maybe that weird woman brought it in. Pfft, I'm delusional possibly and imagined the whole thing because I miss my parents that much. I chuckled to myself, that sounded ridiculous. I sound ridiculous. Maybe Eva sent her or something. Oh, Eva, I had forgotten. If what I experienced was real, maybe she could help. But what if she just laughs in my face and calls me crazy? I sighed pushing those thoughts back.

I picked up the robes sliding my body into them. A comfortable fit, not too loose, not too tight. As if on cue, there were sharp knocks at my door. I took a deep breath in, "Am I ready for this?" I didn't even answer myself and rolled my eyes at my own newfound insanity. I went back into the bathroom and retrieved my sword from my old clothes. I didn't trust Krista and if she was at

I walked to the door and opened it and sure enough, Eva stood there. I'm pretty sure she could see my jaw drop. She was on a dark red dress, with had a slit at each side revealing her long and toned legs. Her hair was down and wavy and I have no idea why, but it made her a million times more attractive. She was smiling which gave her skin a divine glow. Much like my mum in the vision.

But I didn't feel a motherly connection with Eva, it was something much more.

"Hello, Amora."

"Hello, Eva." I smiled holding my arm out for her to link hers with. She raised an eyebrow at me, but I guess my charms were too hard to resist as her hand snakes through my arm. She was warm and walking beside her helped calm my nerves.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"I mean...I'm not exactly used to this stuff. What do I do?"

"Explore the luxurious life royalty hands to you. There will be very important people there, high up in the Spartan hierarchy, it's probably best you become friends with them."

"More people like Krista?" I mentally groaned and rolled my eyes just by the mention of her name. She just made my skin crawl, and I really couldn't shake the feeling that she was up to something.

"Something like that, but if you want me to stay with you the whole night, just say the word."

We stopped at two wide and heavy doors. I turned to look at her and she was already looking at me, her face held true concern. She didn't want to leave me and to be honest, I didn't want her to leave me. She was the only person I knew and if I was going to be surrounded by more sketchy people like Krista, I wanted to feel somewhat comfortable.

I said with a bright smile, "I would love it if I spent the evening with you."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Eva smiled back.

-

FUCK TRUMP

NEW A/N : Follow me on Instagram (writings_of_artemis) and twitter (artemis_writing) for updates and sneak peeks of my WIP's and future projects!
Don't forget to vote comment and share!!
Love y'all
-Artemis