είκοσι-τέσσερα {24}✅

Amora

I held her hair as she kneeled over still vomiting her guts out, "This is a sight for sore eyes." I sighed.

"Malaka..." She groaned before continuing to vomit.

"See, this is why you should drink more modestly." I teased.

"You have no right to comment on my drinking." Her voice was horse from all the vomiting as she attempted to be stern with me.

"I do if it puts you in a state like this."

"I could put you in an even worse state." At first, I didn't catch on to what she was saying. I automatically assumed she was flirting with me for some reason. Which I quickly realised was terribly wrong. When I had caught on to her threat my mouth clamped shut.

Then next to me I heard a gasp, "Whoa, we have a vomiter." Iris mocked which very quickly riled up Kleio.

"I swear to god I'll kill you," Kleio threatened, standing to her feet and wiping her mouth.

"Calm down, she's just trying to lift the mood." I defended.

"I'll kill you both," She pushed me off her with great force, "I'm fine."

"You need water." Iris made an effort to help.

"I said I'm fine." Kleio raised her voice

Iris repeated her in a high-pitched mocking tone. I smiled at her dumbness hiding it from Kleio not wanting to die for having a sense of humour.

"Iris goes find Eva, I'll get her to water," I asked and Iris gets the hint that I want to speak alone with Kleio.

Without any more mocking or jokes, she ran off. I looked to Kleio who was quite clearly a mess. Once again I prayed to Athena to keep me safe as I helped her up, lifting her arm over my shoulders and supporting some of her weight as we walked over to a massive bowl of water. Thankfully she didn't fight back, I guessed it was because all that wine really took a toll on her. However, it meant that in her intoxicated state, she was incapable of holding up her own weight but that did mean that all of her weight was placed on my shoulder.

I breathed in, scared for my own life as we reached the water bowl. Without warning, I told her "Take a deep breath in."

"Wait what," She asked and began to protest but it was too late. I had already dunked her head in the bowl and was pulling it out, with my guard up. I let go of her head and stepped back, ready for whatever violent retaliation she had coming my way.

I know I said before that I wasn't afraid of her, but I had learned in my short time around her she could sometimes be very unpredictable. My point was proven right when she ran her hand through her wet hair, throwing her head back up and gasping for air. I stood there in awe because even half-drunk and possibly a threat to my life...she was still mesmerising. Her clothes were soaked and almost see-through, I then noticed a silver necklace that was concealed before. It somehow made her even hotter which I didn't think was possible. What she said after shocked me the most.

"Thank you."

She avoided making eye contact with me and instead looked straight in front of her.

"What?" I smiled waiting for her to repeat the apology.

"Don't push it." Kleio's stern exterior returned instantly

"I just didn't hear what you said, why not look at me this time and say it louder," I teased her slightly, not knowing if this would lead to her lashing out at me but thankfully all she did was groan as she wiped her face, "Are you calm now," I asked.