τριάντα {30}✅

Amora

"I'll give her 5 seconds until I fart." Iris' voice faded in and out

"There's no need for your primitive solutions Iris." Kleio scoffed next.

"Oh, how very posh and proper of you. What do you want me to do?"

I turned in my sleep unsure of why they were being so loud and why I was so tired.

"Oh, she's moving!" Iris gasped.

"I don't think you should be disturbing her like this; she was up late last night." Kleio came to my defence.

"Oh, doing what exactly?" Iris fished for the true answer which she sensed was a topic of hot gossip.

"Not...sleeping..." Kleio hesitated.

"I wonder why." Iris continued to press for answers.

"Because she couldn't sleep." Kleio deadpanned.

I groaned and opened my eyes finally.

"I beg of you, shut up please," I threw away my chances of sleeping in and sat up in the bed I laid in. I couldn't ignore their bantering in my sleep any longer. Even though I was now sat up my eyes struggled to open fully, Kleio was right, I didn't sleep the best. And their bickering wasn't exactly helping anything. I glared at Iris, but she only smiled innocently.

Kleio stretched and turned away from us but I couldn't help I can't help but watch as every muscle exposed by her tunic flexed perfectly. I bit my lip and told myself to stop it but I only managed to snap myself out of I when Iris looked over to me and smirked.

"I'm going to wash myself." Kleio said as she walked out of the room. I nodded, not being able to form a coherent sentence, the image of her muscles were burned into my mind.

"Damn there's no need to drool," Iris scoffed at me.

"What-"I wipe my mouth making sure there was no drool even though I knew Iris was being an idiot.

"I saw you eyeing Kleio, what happened last night that kept you up huh?"

"N-Nothing!" I denied.

"You're a lousy liar. If you want to stare there's nothing wrong with that I don't blame you. Even though she's infuriating and petrifying to be around It's like your mother moulded her with her bare hands, she's gorgeous."

"You could say that." I lied, playing down Iris' compliments even though I knew deep down I had much more to say than calling her just gorgeous. I just wasn't ready to admit it to her and maybe myself yet. I told myself what I felt was just a one-off because of what happened last night.

I tore my mind away from it before I exposed more of my feelings to Iris. When I came to I saw that Iris seemed to be fully dressed already but I didn't see Eva anywhere.

"Where's Eva?" I asked.

"Off being professional with Phoibe."

"What why?"

"We're leaving soon, they're planning a route that means we hit as much cuk leaders as we can on our way to Mykonos."

"Where to next?"

"Macedonia." Iris leans against the wall next to my bed.

I groan falling back into my bed. "That's so long."

"Don't worry you'll time will go quick when you're having fun with your girlfriend."

"Don't call her that, we're just friends."