πενήντα τεσσάρων {54}✅

Amora

It was day two of infiltrating Athens and Iris was adamant that we take the responsibility of lowering Paris' defences today. When she found us in the morning back at the prison we originally broke into.

I couldn't remember everything she said but there was some nonsense about lovemaking to the girl of her dreams in there; so I guess that meant she and Nyx were finally hitting it off. I'm happy for her, I get the girl of my dreams she gets the girl of her dreams all amid war.

They had left at sunrise not wanting to waste any time on their day out and it was now almost noon, and the sun was nearly at its highest in the sky. I was stalling and I knew I was stalling but up until now, I guess it wasn't a problem until there were three hard and sharp knocks on our door.

I looked to Kleio who was lying on her back gazing at the ceiling probably thankful that something came up that would bring us out of hiding. She was the one to answer the door and to my dismay, there was a soldier, one of the lowest ranks, who stood there with her arms behind her back and with an incredibly straight spine.

"Queen Paris requests the presence of Aspasia."

"Like right now?" I asked.

"It would be extremely unwise to keep the queen waiting," The servant persisted.

It was impossible to hide the dread on my face, Kleio noticed and stepped forward to tend to me. At first, it felt as if I was struggling to breathe Kleio picked up on this somehow and slammed the door in the guard's face before she carefully  embraced me in a hug; one hand calmly stroking my ear as she whispered comforting words to me.

Her methods were working, I was beginning to slowly calm down, but as I calmed it dawned on me that she couldn't hold me in her arms when I come face to face with Paris. We had a plan and I had a role to play in it, no matter how I felt about being almost inches away from the most dangerous woman in Greece. I buried my face into her chest, mentally preparing myself to leave her comfort.

"Can you come with me?" I asked as her embrace ended.

"What makes you think I'd let you go alone?" She scoffed in disbelief.

"Thank you." I smiled in great gratitude.

"I accept gratitude in the form of kisses, ones that'll most definitely lead to making out and then that leads to maybe possible sex." There was a wide grin on her face, one that made it so hard to say no.

"We have to be somewhere..." I stalled.

"It'll calm you down." Her voice became softer, all in an attempt which was near successful to seduce me.

"It'll make me drowsy and unfocused; I won't be able to stop thinking about you." I tried to convince even myself with that excuse.

"You won't be able to stop thinking of me if you're left unsatisfied," Kleio countered with a strong point.

The point was so strong I couldn't help but lean in connecting our lips.  My stomach jumped and erupted with butterflies as her hands held my waist while she kissed me. But our moment was cut short when more sharp knocks were heard at the door. Kleio continued to kiss me briefly over and over again each time she left my lips it was even harder to keep concentrated on the fact that we were here to do a job.

When it was clear my will the answer the door was lost I didn't let her pull away from me and so held her face to mine to deepen the kiss. She wasn't expecting it so for the first time since we had been together she let me take control. Our lips danced perfectly against each other again getting carried away.