Happily ever after (ending)

Summary- When trying to rescue Minho from WICKED's grasp Y/n finds out about Newts predicament and try's to find a cure for him before it's to late.

Part six

*****

When you and Thomas reached the building and went inside you found Ava Paige in the hall. Thomas pulled out his gun and pointed it at her. To be honest, you weren't shocked by his reaction.

"Is it true? Newt. Can I save him?" He asked her. You knew it was true after what you witnessed with Brenda, Ava Paige just confirmed it. Thomas lowered his gun when Ava approached him. One minute she was there- the next she wasn't.

Janson had to interrupt

You didn't know what to do. You quickly went for the gun on the ground when something sharp hit your neck. You faded into darkness as you heard Thomas yell no. The next thing you heard was a thud on the ground next to you.

When you woke up you saw Thomas laying on a bed. You were tied to a table sitting on the ground. You heard Thomas and Janson talking. Teresa gave you a reassuring look, one that confused you in a situation like this. Maybe she knew we were going to be okay. She held up a blue syringe and gave you a slight nod. You knew that, that was the cure for newt. 

Janson looked at you before taking the tube that held the cure from Teresa.

"You really thought you could save your little friend?" He said to you before laughing

"You really thought you could save your little friend?" He said to you before laughing. He grabbed your face in his hand and forced you to look at Thomas.

"Thanks to Thomas here we finally get to choose a future of our own making. One without your little friend." He spoke. You forced your way out of his grip. Laughing, he got close to you.

"What's his name? Huh? Newt?" You paused. The look on your face confirmed what Janson said. You wondered how he knew but then figured he must've been listening to the intercom too. He gave you a pitiful look and stood up to go towards Thomas. You heard Thomas struggling as he spoke to him, figuring he tried to lunge at him.