You guys get teased by other gladers

Thomas- ''I love you" Thomas whispered into your ear. "I love you to" you whispered back. You were inches away from his face.

You two were in the map room having a little argument until Thomas agreed you were right about the matter of who won at arm wresting; you or him? You, of course did, but he was to ashamed to admit it. He started to kiss you all over your face and you started to laugh at his actions.

The door opened while he went to go kiss your lips. Immediately you two looked towards the door to find alby.
"What are you guys doing?" Alby asked, as he looked at how close you two were to each other he started to realize what he just walked in on.

"You know Thomas, you should be mapping the maze. Not kissing your girlfriend. And as for you y/n, your supposed to be helping the builders collect some more supplies for tomorrow." He stated, while laughing a little.

"Actually I already mapped the maze for today." Thomas said
"Yea and I did my part of collecting the supplies already," you pitched in.

Alby looked at you both then looked at the door.

"Well if your going to be kissing and hugging and all that stuff..." He said with a disgusted face. He went towards the door and opened it as wide as it could go, And he cupped a hand over his mouth.

"Then you might as well find a room to do your business in!" He yelled as loud as he could so everyone could here.

You and Thomas both walked out as quickly as possible with faces as red as they could get, when you two noticed everyone glaring this way.

Newt- "sooo 'newtie' how's you and your shucking hot girlfriend doing? Huh?" Gally asked newt.

They were both working on copping some wood for the fire they were going to light up later on that night. Newt stopped and set his knife on the bark of wood. He glared at Gally then skimmed the glade to see if you were any where near the area. "Okay first off, don't call her that, second, don't call me that; only she can, and third we're doing absolutely amazingly great" he snapped, now getting red in the face.

"Awe did poor little newtie get his feelings hurt, or is he just embarrassed" Gally pouted. Newt looked towards the ground "no I'm not embarrassed- I'm just-"

"just what newtie" Gally asked
"Alright will you stop calling me that" newt said as Gally started to laugh which made newt blush even more.

"Hey well look who's on their way over here" Gally said while pointing towards the direction you were coming from.

"Hey! Y/n come quick! Newtie needs you!" He yelled at you and you started to pick up the pace. you finally got there standing between your boyfriend and gally, newt quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you away from him.

"Well I guess I'll catch you two later then? Have fun with each other!" Gally yelled again as you followed behind newt who was still tugging you by your hand. "Do I even want to know?" You asked. when newt looked back at you, you could see the redness in his cheeks that Gally had caused. "No, not at all" he told you.

Minho- you and Minho were sitting at a table with Newt Thomas and chuck. You guys were eating and of course you and Minho sat next to each other.

While taking a bite out of your meal you felt a hand slowly creep up your thigh. Immediately you slapped it away and looked at Minho, who was now smirking at you. Your face began to redden as he winked and took another bite of his food. and you looked at newt Thomas and chuck and you could tell they knew what happened.

"Awe do the two little love birds need a room?" Thomas asked while chuckling along with the other two immature boys by his side.

"Yea I'm sure we could find one for the both of you" newt said and you Could feel Minhos hand going up your thigh again causing your face to redden even more. Chuck was about to say something also but stopped when your glaring eyes meet his.

"Yea newt a room would be nice" Minho stated as he got up and picked you up bridal style. When he was walking away with you in his arms you could hear the cat calls from the three boys you two left behind.

"Don't break anything" chuck finally said. Giving minho a thumbs up. "We'll try not to" you looked at Minho only to see that smirk you seen before, planted on his face again.