Who hes jealous of

Thomas- he's always been jealous of Minho, since you and him were both runners you always looked up to Minho of course with him being the leader and Thomas always got jealous whenever you did. He always wanted to be the one who you could look up to and count on whenever you need it.

Gally- he never liked Thomas and that was that, so whenever you would hang out with him or help him out with whatever he needed Gally would just stare in discuss or suggest you two should do something else together but of course you liked to make him jealous so you would just continue to do whatever it was you were Doing with Thomas and laugh it off.

Minho- alby. The leader of the gladers.
Ever since you came into the glade you and alby have grown quite close and Minho has noticed. He's jealous of the fact that you two have such a close relationship with each other and of course you would always help alby out or always be with him whenever Minho was In the maze. Minho would always come back looking for you and when he finds you he pulls you in and says "your mine" against your lips before kissing you.

Newt- newt was always insecure about his limp, he always felt that he couldn't protect you as good as anyone else can in the glade. So when he got it stuck in his mind that Gally was stronger than him and he could protect you way better and keep you more safe it all went to jealousy from there. He would just glare and scoff at the sight of the two of you together Although he does his best to try and keep it to himself, you can always tell when his jealousy shows.