Give love a try

"I just don't think it's a good idea." He told you.

"But I can't help how I feel. I just thought you should know. I know you probably don't feel the same but..." You trailed on, hurt.

"We can't, I can't. I- I just don't think me and you together would be a good idea. We need to focus on getting out of this terrible place. You know that." He countered.

Taking a step back you turned to face the wall.

Little did you know he was hurting too. He wanted you. Your personality, your hugs and kisses, He wanted to hold you. He wanted to say yes, but he just couldn't. He knew he had to get you out of this place safe and being distracted by the mere feeling of love wasn't going to help. He didn't want to lose you of course either. He cared for you.

But little did he know that in that moment you were tearing up. He was losing you every second you stood there. You couldn't believe he was just standing behind you doing and saying nothing.He doesn't care, you kept thinking. I should just leave. But you didn't want to. You knew he had to of had at least some feelings towards you.

If he really didn't then why did he intertwine his hand with yours the other day? Why did he always complement you when he got the chance? Why would he always make sure you were okay and when you were not, why would he always give you a warm and comforting hug?

You needed space and decided it was time to go. As you were walking out the door he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into one of your favourite hugs. You tried to push him away. You just wanted to be alone, but he wouldn't let you escape.

"Let me go." You demanded as a few tears started to trickle down  your cheek. He let you go but not out the door, never again would he let you go like he did. The first time he did that you avoided him for a while. He hated it too. Of course not from a situation like this, it was less serious but still hurtful.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." He said looking down at you. Looking for any sign of forgiveness. He never meant to hurt you the way he just did.

"Let me know when you want to give love a try." You spat. And moved past him.

And he knew he would regret letting you go. Just like he did before.

************************************

Hey guys! I don't know what these are called or if their called anything hah but I'm going to try and start making situations that will fit all the wonderful people in this book! So Just choose your favourite guy (Thomas,Minho,
Gally, or Newt) and that's who the guy would be in these situations. I hope you enjoy them  :)