Happily ever after (part 5)

Summary- When trying to rescue Minho from WICKED's grasp Y/n finds out about Newts predicament and try's to find a cure for him before it's to late.

Part five

                                   *****

You all headed out towards the WICKED facility. Gally insisted that you'd go and help Brenda but you told him you needed to be with newt. You all were dressed in guard uniforms as you escorted Teresa towards the building. You kept thinking about newts predicament.

Once you got inside the stairwell newt started coughing, you asked him if he was okay to which he replied a yes. He didn't want to worry you. As you rubbed his back teresa gave you a concerning look. You only nodded her way. You didn't want her pity. You knew newt was going to be okay, he had to be.

You wondered what she might've been thinking. The number one priority on your list was to get the serum and help newt find a cure and if she wanted to help, you decided so be it. Anything for newt.

You all continued your journey in the building when you came to a door. When it opened you guys knocked the guards out with the special weapons you obtained. Freeing all the other kids from WICKEDs grasp felt good. The only problem was that Minho was not anywhere in sight.

Teresa informed you all that he was in the medical wing.

"I'm coming with you." Newt told Thomas. You couldn't believe that he volunteered to go when he knew he needed that serum. Thomas agreed he should stay especially with you but newt insisted he needed to go as Minho came first.

"Newt you need that serum." You told him insisting that he'd stay but to no prevail he persisted he'd go with Thomas regardless. You knew you wanted to go with newt and stay by his side but you needed to stay with that serum knowing it's the only thing that can help him right now.

"I'm staying with gally." You told newt and the others.

Newt didn't like that you wanted to stay, he expected you to go with him but he also knew he wouldn't be able to stop you once you made your mind up

Newt didn't like that you wanted to stay, he expected you to go with him but he also knew he wouldn't be able to stop you once you made your mind up. You both went your separate ways.

Focusing you and gally pushed forward. Grabbing the serum, you put it in your pocket and kept it close to you. Knocking all these guards out felt good after what they did to you, your friends, and newt. The kids continued to follow you and gally out to Brenda.

"Stay low! Stay low!" You and gally commanded as Brenda pulled up. She asked where Thomas was and you stated that you thought he made it out with newt. You and gally both knew you had to go back for them. Before you left you made sure you still had the serum. Checking your pocket you sighed with relief and proceeded to follow gally.

You guys searched and searched until you met up with them. You were surprised when you saw the three jump from the building into the water below.