Cute couple moments

Thomas-
"Ahh Thomas quit it" you laughed. You boyfriend kept tickling you and you needed it to stop. You hate being tickled. "Aww but I love your laugh" he said while poking at your side again. As you slapped his hand away and shoved him he tumbled to the ground. Your hammock couldn't hold the two of you especially when you both were squirming around in it. He looked up at you from the ground. As he brought his knees up to his chest he buried his head in his hands. You could hear him whimpering. Immediately you felt bad. "Thomas I'm sorry I didn't mean to knock you off." You said as guiltiness took over. You got off your hammock and went to his side. As you rubbed his back soothingly he said sadly "hey y/n?"

"Yea Thomas? Im realllyyy sorry!" You replied "I'm sorry for this too" as guiltiness turned into confusion Thomas jumped on you and started to tickle you again. "You-little-liar" you tried to say in between laughs. "Yea but you love me. And guess what?" he said still tickling your side. "what!" you laughed "I love you too."

Minho-
You felt little kisses all over your cheek. You were starting to wake up. still feeling groggy you turned on your side to find Minho. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you sat up. You noticed it was still night time so you asked Minho what was wrong. "I just wanted to see you. I was feeling Lonely." He said while climbing into your hammock. "I told you we should just share a hammock together." You commented as he snuggled up to you. He hugged your side and you came closer to his chest. The warmth engulfing each of you. He lifted your head up so he could give you a quick kiss. "I know. Is the offer still up?" He asked smiling. You gave him another kiss before saying "of course" you chuckled. "Good, Because your really comfortable." He stated laughing a little.

"I love you babe goodnight." You said

"I love you too. night." he told you kissing your forehead.

Newt-
"Come back here and love me!!" Newt shouted in your direction. You were ignoring newt. You both were having a bet, who ever talks to one another first loses, and newt already lost. In fact he only lasted for a few minutes. He was now growing tired of the fact that you were still ignoring him after he told you, you already won. Now you were walking away from newt after having him All over you. "Y/n please talk to me this has been going on almost the whole day already!" He begged you as he followed behind. You noticed he caught up to you when he hugged you from behind and placed his head on your shoulders. You could feel him smiling as you tried to pry his hands off you. "It's not goin to work you know." He told you tightening his grip around your waist. He spun you around and you couldn't help but laugh at his silliness. When he put you down you could feel him leaving traces of kisses down your neck. "I'll stop once you stop!" He exclaimed and kept teasing you even more. When you had enough you spun around in his arms and met his face. You have him a big kiss and when you pulled back he pulled you back in to give you another. "Does this mean you'll talk to me now?" He questioned while looking into your eyes. "Yea i guess." you joked as he cheered "yesss!! finally!!!" he pulled you into a hug and kissed you more more time before saying "I love you sweetheart."

"i love you too newtie" you told him.