Famous phrase (thomas)

His famous phrase is in bold

**********************************

"What the hell!?" Thomas exclaimed exhaustedly

"What the hell!?" Thomas exclaimed exhaustedly.  It was late at night and he had been tossing and turning throughout it. You propped yourself up on your elbow as your eyes adjusted to the dark.  "What Thomas? What happened?" You asked concerned.

Lately he had been on edge.

"Nothing I just... I thought I saw something." He said getting up from beside you and taking a look around. "Everything's okay, just come back to bed." You said trying to persuade him.
When he refused to return back to you, you took it upon yourself to go and get him.

While walking around you finally spotted Thomas and caught up to him. When you were finally beside him you took his arm and pulled him back towards the direction of your guys bed.
"Wait, wait, I just want to make sure." He tried pulling his arm away but you wouldn't let him.

"Pleaseee? You can look around in the morning." you begged making him laugh a little. "Well by then it won't matter now will it?" He said making a good point, but you still didn't change your mind.

"Just come on." You pulled him once more but this time he let you. When you finally got him back in bed you kissed his lips and cuddle up to his side.

"I love you

"I love you." He sincerely told you as you did the same.