Jet black heart (Gally)

Everybody's got their demons even wide awake or dreaming.

Gally had lots of things running though his mind. He had lots of problems, and he trusted you with them. He confessed His feelings and you'd do the same every night. Letting things go instead of holding them in was something you both lived by. But he had some secrets he could never tell, not even to you. To him you were his angel, helping him find a way out of all the demons he kept hidden.

And there's a hurricane underneath it trying to keep us apart.

All he ever wanted to do was be the best boyfriend you have ever had. However The maze got to him some days and it was hard for him to live up to that reputation. He hated yelling at you or pushing you away when you wanted to comfort him. He never meant any of it.

Are the reasons to start again.

Gally would think and think about you day and night. About His mistakes. He loved you and he knew you loved him too. That was the only reason he needed to fight for you. To be with you. And because of it You both are inseparable.

To start again.

No matter what he did he knew he couldnt lose you. You were the light to his dark world. And without the light how could he ever see again. How could he ever find a way out? Nothing could come between you guys, not even the maze. And he made sure of it.