About The *Eefing* Time

Hi everyone! Again, this is only a short update. A Special Update actually hehe. This started as a joke between my best friend and me: thanks Babe btw! Talagang pinag-isipan pa namin kung pano ipapasok sa kwento yung part na to but then, I decided to make it as a Special Update na lang, so I can share our plot with you sooner than later. Besides mas akma namang ngayon na ilabas to. Just wanna give you some pieces of our minds when we talk about Guys.And.Their.Simple.Minds.

Anyway..here you go!

Please enjoy Julian's P.O.V on the previous chapter!

**^*^**

Julian immediately put his game face on after turning away from everyone. He was busy helping Sam when Monic rushed over and whispered something. He almost gripped Sam's arms upon hearing her concern. Next thing he knew, he was already leaving everything on the group. Ni hindi na nga niya pinansin yung pagsita ng Centau. Bahala na si Monic mag-explain.

"Oshien Anne namumuro ka na talaga. " he muttered under his breath. He walked briskly towards the garage. Sobra na 'to ah?  Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit napakacold ni Oshien to the point na bigla na lang nag walk out sa party nila. Hindi pa nagpaalam sa parents nila ah? Hindi naman halatang iniiwasan talaga siya diba? She's acting normal in front of others yet so aloof to him. Only to him. Wow. Hindi na lang 'to dahil kahapon.

Judging by Monic's reaction, mabigat na ang rason. She knows something but he wouldn't waste his time squeezing answers from her.  He didn't need a third party to know what he needs to know. He'll gonna have it directly from the exact subject of this problem.

He exhaled exasperatedly. Ibang level na saltik na ang sanib ng babaeng 'to. Saltik Version two point Ow. Tipong level kung san napipikon na siya? Yung patol na patol na siya kaso iniistretch pa niya yung timpi niya? Ganun.

Julian found Oshien in time she was getting in his car. It only took three strides for him to snatch the door handle and stop her. Shocked, Oshien gasped and looked at him, wide eyed. He said nothing. He just stared impassively. He clearly saw the rise and fall of her chest. The tense in her eyes. The wariness.  She may look so perfectly fine in all sophisticated and alluring way but she will never be able to hide her real state from him. Oshien could never hide under false pretenses. Not to him.

Recovering from her previous reaction, Oshien flashed him an annoyed look.

"My head is aching. I want to go home. You can stay."

"And I have to know that in other's mouth?" he spat. God help him. He's so familiar with his tone. Impatience was slipping out his tongue. Anger flared in Oshien's eyes but she managed to hold it. She's holding her pouch tightly. She's really tense.

And she's itching to get away from you.

Julian balled his fists. Whoah, impatience quickly transferred to his hands. So ngayon gusto nitong lumayo sa kanya? The hell would he let that. Not until he knows the reason why.

"Get in the car.

Oshien's eye twitched. He must've interrupted her litanies dahil natigilan bigla ito. She's giving him a look that could slice his asshat face right there and then. His mood was not helping because she's starting to be irritated too.

"Really? Because I'm about to if you hadn't stopped me. "

Julian held the door tightly. He mentally counted to ten. Goodness. Napipikon na siya. He tried to breathe in slowly. Then he tried to command her again. Right, command. Dito lang naman siya sumusunod kasi. Mahirap dito akala niya puro biro siya lagi. Minsan hindi siya sineseryoso kapag maayos siyang nakikipag-usap. Kailangan laging pautos ang tono para mapasunod. She's used getting what she wants when she pulls off her attitude just like that, and he was guilty as charged for it. But not tonight.