End Game

BOOM!! What the heeecckkk!!! Dapat nung Pasko pa ‘to eh, kaso tinamad aku waahhhh sorry talaga!! Anyway, short update lang po ito. As in short lang kaya pasensya na kung natagalan pa ha? Jusko ilang taon editing naranasan ko ditu hanggang sa dumating na nga yung time na kailangan nang ilabas tu!! Waah di ko na alam kinalabasan haha! Oyps. Don’t expect much ha?? Sorry na talaga haha!!

Dedicated po kay @mamarrakaye weeehh.. oha ilang taon nang nakareserve sayo ‘to sa wakas nailabas na ren. Thank you so much for all your help at sa paulit – ulit na pagtulong at suggestions!! Lovelots!!

Cant say anymore about this update so read it on.. thank you po sa lahat ng support kahit antagal  ko mag-updattteee..

cCRaYy

**^**^**

In a blinked of an eye, the air changed. Julian smirked and sealed her lips with his.

The world spinned. Or was it the alcohol?

Right.

Her head.

She should fight right? Push him away and slap him across his face?

Her mind tells her she should. That it's enough. That if this continues, she may end up eating that stupid hope again. But she couldn't. Her body couldn't. It's refusing her to fight over. Her heart was also traitoring her mind, conniving with her body to intensify the urge to go with the flow.

Just to make it harder, Julian tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

Huh? Was he reading her mind?

Lucky for him. Two of her "most powerful functions" voted for him.

Hindi na siya makawala. Even her hands softened like a jelly.

Rough hands touching her face, holding her in place pulled the trigger. She automatically responded to her instincts and met his lips, swaying to the tempo he perfectly initiated. It was only for a second that Oshien thought Julian will pull away, until she felt his tongue knocked on her lips, asking for entrance.

Nah.. He's definitely not pulling away.

Julian took advantage of her attempt to breathe and dived into the depths of her mouth. Heat prickled through her spine as she moved to his rhythm. To his skillful lips. Julian affected her more than the Martini she drank. She never thought she'll gonna use the "Damn, The Man Can Kiss” phrase but here she was, repeating it over and over in her mind.

Oshien clutched his suit and leaned on his chest for support. She's not joking, her body limped. Good thing Julian knows what he's doing because next thing she knew, she was caged by his strong arms, pulling her as closer as he could. She forgot every question in her mind. She just felt the overflowing emotions that possessing her. Tenderness and deluging love wrapped her with the warmth she never felt before. Oshien couldn’t help but submit to that long and passionate moment they’re sharing together.

Dammit yes.  How couldn't she?

One moment she's underground, now she’s on Cloud 9.

Aware siyang pwedeng mapunta sa mas intense ang ginagawa nila but she didn’t mind. She chose not to. She just wanted to treasure this moment as long as she can, isa pa gusto rin niyang iparamdam dito kung ano talaga ang nasa puso niya. Kahit ngayon lang. No buts, no doubts. Magririsk na siya, without any hesitations, Without any regrets.