Exceeding Limits

Guys sorry super duper late na yung update!! 

But thanks for patiently waiting I really appreciate it!

I can't promise kung kailan ko makakaupdate ng susunod but rest assured na hindi sa taong 'to>>> so alam na kung kailan #2017. 

sorry talaga guys super busy na kasi >___< love lots po sa inyong all!!

Ps:Sorry di na ko nakaedit ng vid >__< credits to owner

Nobody knows you better than I do I keep my promises I'm fighting for you

"In that case.. Ako nang mauuna."

With a strong force, Julian pulled her back and kissed her.

Harshly.

Events went so fast even Oshien barely realized she just hit the bed. She's trying to fight against him, fight to be freed from the kiss she could hardly breathe, but Julian's so strong. She grunts between the kiss. Her hearts thumping so fast.Still she manage to put her shaky hands in his chest to stop his assault but Julian strongly gripped her wrists placing it above her head.

She desperately move her feet to kick him out but she only made it easy for Julian to put his right leg in between and parted her thighs. His lips grazed cross her jaw down to her neck. That successfully snaps her.

"Julian ano ba?! Let go! Bitawan mo 'ko!" She yowled hysterically. She keeps on fighting kahit alam niyang wala na siyang laban. "Julian! Get off me jerk! Ano bang problema mo! Marc.."

The sudden raised of Julian's head made Oshien dizzy. The words she wants to say melted in her mouth. She clearly saw the flare in his eyes. Rage flows in his blood making him look scarier than she ever thought. She never thought actually.

Who's this person?

Surely it's not the Julian she used to know. This man's different. It frightens her. This is not the aura she used to feel safe whenever he's around. No he's not him. Hindi kayang gawin ni Julian 'to. Who is this exactly? She don't know the person whose looking fiercely at her now.

"Magpapa-gang rape ka diba? Gagawin mo nalang rin ako na mauuna. Karapatan ko naman yun since asawa mo ko right? At the first place yun na naman yung alam ng parents natin. Why not make it real? Besides ako naman talaga pinalabas nating nakauna sayo diba?"

"Gago ka ah?!"

"With all this crazy, stupid, foolish shit acts you're showing, sino sa tingin mo ang mas GAGO ha?!"