Confusing Reunion

I was re-reading the past chapters and I noticed a few.. Hindi nga few eh..  Marami! Haha So many errors in grammars and spellings that I failed to notice and correct.  Please bear with those. Mahirap kasi mag edit sa phone I'm sorry.  Lalo na sa mga Her na dapat Him at She na dapat He and Vice Versa. Natawa na lang ako eh.  Sorry talaga guys!!

And sorry na sa 2 years no update haha! Eto na talaga babawi na po..  :) Hopefully

*grin*

I can finally be at peace...  Yeah!

*****

All I knew, this morning when I woke, is I know something now, I didn't before...

The world stopped revolving when Oshien's eyes glued to the person standing only few meters from her.

She couldn't blink. She didn't want to. Natatakot siyang pagkumurap siya,  mawala na lang ito bigla. She felt dizzy that she unconsciously reached the ring on her necklace,  hoping to find some sort of relief.

It only made her feelings worse.

Julian.. No doubt... The man she thought she'll never see again was now in front of her. Alive.

It's Julian. It's him.. Oshien began to shake.

Napaatras siya.  His gaze also trained to her like he'd seen something unpleasant. But that didn't clearly registered in her mind. She's just couldn't move. Julian.. He came back..

"Oy,  bat ka natuod diyan? Nagkathird eye ka na ba J?"  someone snapped at Julian,  making Oshien finally blink. Kung hindi lang niya narealize na paghinga niya talaga ang tumigil at hindi mundo,  malamang nablack out na siya sa suffocation. Thanks to the one who carelessly ruined the scene by placing his arm to the person she's looking at.

Si Jesrell pala. Oshien thought. Si Jesrell nga yung yumuyugyog kay Julian pero hindi naman siya pinansin nito. Nakatitig pa rin ito sa kanya. That's the exact time Jesrell creased his brows and followed  Julian's gaze. Pati ito nanlaki ang mata nang makita siya.

"Oshien? Teka, ba't nandito ka?"

"Oh my.. MJ?!  Good Lord it's MJ!" someone shrieked from the house.  No need to bother who it was.  There's only one inside who can definitely over react like that. Someone like Tiffany.

Tumakbo agad ito palabas para salubungin si Julian. Tiffany didn't even care when she bumped her shoulder to Oshien. She just ran straight to Julian and quickly hugged him, tight.

Whoah. She exhaled soundly. Surprisingly,  that brought her breathing back.

Dapat ba siya magpasalamat dahil naramdaman niya yun?  Parang hindi. Because the moment she tried to inhale,  her heart squeezed tighter. The light shining in the stage broadens. She finally noticed Brent, Kelven too. But her eyes only focused to the one whose being hugged by that certain someone.

Natuod na lang si Oshien habang pinapanood ang nangyayari. Nakayakap pa rin si Tiffany kay Julian. She's crying, murmuring unclear words. Probably because she's a bit far from them.

Wala.  Ayan lang siya. Tahimik. Like she said she couldn't move. There's an invisible barrier that stops her from doing something. Namalayan na lang niyang nagsunuran na rin yung ibang nasa loob.

Everyone got shocked upon seeing the four.  Tulad ni Oshien, natigilan rin sila. Monic's hands went to her mouth when she saw Kelven. Milly murmured some prayers.  Sam,  together with Ally and the three were speechless. Until Monic got her senses back and wasted no time to run outside the house. Nagsunuran na rin lahat ng takbo. Yung Centau?  Takang-taka sa reaksyon nila.