Chapter 78: Tul's Important Guest

"Can, where are you? Why did you just pick up my phone? I've been trying to contact you since 2 hours ago. I went to your house but you were not there. Don't make me worry, Can!!!" said Tin at length when finally Can picked up the phone.

Tin sent Line messages since 7 am. Let alone in reply, Can just didn't read it. The phone call was connected but Can doesn't pick up. When Tin arrived at Can's house at 8, there was only Ley at home and she didn't know where her brother went.

Tin is waiting at Can's house while trying to call Can. Can finally picked up the phone an hour later. Tin's voice sounds scared, anxious and angry at the same time.

"Can ..."

"Can!!! Answer me!!!!" shouted Tin.

"Can you come here, Tin?" Can answered weakly.

"Can, why is your voice like that? Where are you?? I'm going there now!!!" answered Tin while standing and immediately walked out of Can's house.

"Ley, I'll pick up your brother first," Tin shouted before closing Can's house door.

"I'm at Tul's house," Can answered.

Tin stopped, confused by the information he had just heard. Can at his brother's house this early? Why? What for? Did Can also betrayed him??

"What ... do you mean, Can?"

"I'm at Tul's house, Tin," Can repeated.

"I already heard you. But why are you there? And without telling me before? What is the purpose of all this, Can?" asked Tin in a voice that held his anger.

"Come and you will know the reason, Tin," Can persuaded.

"I don't want to step on that house again !!! Especially if I have to meet that person!!! "

"Tin...."

"Can, why did you betray me too?" Tin asked weakly.

"Please, Tin. Just this once, please come. I will explain everything here."

"...................."

"Tin, I swear I will never betray you. I will always be by your side even if everyone in the world turns away from you. Are you doubting me, Tin?" said Can seriously.

"But Can ... why do you have to deal with that person again??" Tin asked quietly.

"Come and you will know everything. Please, trust me, Tin," persuaded Can.

"..................."

"Tin ...," called Can.

"I don't know Can, I really don't want to meet him. Can I pick you up without having to meet with that person?" asked Tin.

"Tin, I promise, this is the first and the last time I ask you to meet Tul."

"............."

"After we finish our business here, I'll stay overnight in your apartment," Can said in a seducing voice.

"Only a night?"

"How many days do you want? Tomorrow we have to go to college!!"

"You can go to Uni from my apartment."

"Tiiinn ..."

"A week, Can."

"What?? A week ??? What reason do I have to give Mom and Ley??" asked Can in panicked voice.

"Just say you're staying at your boyfriend's apartment. Easy, right??"

"Tin, don't be crazy!!!"