Chapter 12 : Natt's Conffesion

Shout out once again to this cuti atralux , sorry for hurrying to proofreading this chapter despite your busy and tired schedule #hugs.

And happy late bday for my deary songjiayou Best wishes for u, girl 😘😘😘

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠  

Tin and Can returned to Pete's backyard holding hands. Pond was first aware of their arrival and immediately made a scene.

"Tin ... Can ... Why are you holding hands? Can, why is your face red as a strawberry ??? Is this our newest couple ???" - Pond

 Why are you holding hands? Can, why is your face red as a strawberry ??? Is this our newest couple ???" - Pond

Immediately all guests turned towards Tin and Can. Can with his super red face and Tin with a big smile they never saw before.

Tin took a deep breath before releasing the link of his hand and pulling Can's shoulder closer to him. "Guys, let me introduce to you, this is my boyfriend Can. Tonight is our 1st day as a lovers. Please support our relationship." - Tin

All guests immediately cheered and clapped, then stood up to the new couple and hugged them in turn. Only two people were silent silent. Natt and Kengkla.

Shortly after finishing the excitement, they returned to their seats, except Tin who moved to sit next to Can. Still no one was aware of the changes in Natt and Kengkla's expression, until finally Natt spoke.

"Tin, what do you mean by all this? You're joking right? I know that you're straight even though you never announced who's your girlfriend before. And who is this kid ?," Natt asked, slowly but sharply.

"Natt, be careful when you're talking. I told you, he's my boyfriend," Tin replied firmly, trying to hold back his anger.

"Since when are you gay? If it's Pete, I've guessed it since high school. But you ???? I know how many women were with you all this time. I ...".

"NATT !!!! I told you, be careful when you're talking. I'm not gay. At least that's what I know. But I feel something for Can that I've never felt for anyone all this time. He is ...".

"You must be confused, Tin. You can't be gay just because of that kid !!!"

"CAN !!! His name is Can, Natt !!!! And he's about the same age as us." - Tin

Can knows that Tin tried his best to hold back his anger. He could not blame Natt, because everything she said had also occurred to his mind. Usually Can likes to interfere into his friends' problems, but this time he lets Tin and Natt solve it themselves. He also wanted to know how far Tin would defend him. All he could do now was hold tightly to Tin's hand under the table, trying to calm him down.