Chapter 60: There is always a first for everything

Proofread by BLYaoiFan4ever

"Ai Tin ......," Can said between his breath.

"Hhmmm ....." Tin answered without taking his eyes and his hand from the tiny man in front of him.

"I ... have ... one ... more.... gift .....," he said shyly with a blushing face.

"You still have another gift, baby? What is it?," Tin asked curiously.

"Eeehhmmm ....."

"........................"

"Baby ... what is your gift?," Tin asked impatiently.

"Eeehhmmmm ...... the prize ..... is ..... m ... e ......"

Tin's eyes widened in disbelief. Can always let him kiss but always refused to do more than that. He said he was afraid of pain. After the refusal, Tin never asked him to have sex because Can's wish was an absolute order for him. But this time, Can suddenly offered himself up as a gift. Tin feels the need to confirm it.

"Baby, do you mean yourself as my gift ...... you allow me to have sex with you?"

Can answers with a nod. His face and ears are red like a strawberry.

"Are you sure, Can?," Tin asked doubtfully.

"If you don't want to, then that's okay. I want to sleep," Can replied irritably as he stood up. He had prepared himself mentally and lowered his self-esteem by making himself a gift, but Tin hesitated instead, as if rejecting his offer.

"Baby ... baby, listen to me," said Tin, pulling Can back into his lap.

"You don't know how happy I am right now. To be honest, when I am near you I always feel crazy. I have to hold back my desires, especially after we kissed. Do you realize, every time we kiss, I will leave you for a moment?" (A/N : Yes, it scene inspired by PhaYo from 2 Moons #LOL)

Can who did not understand the direction of Tin's conversation only nodded remembered the incident mentioned by Tin.

"I always go to the toilet to masturbate, Can. Even just smelling your scent almost drives me crazy."

Can who finally understood, felt his face increasingly becoming red.

"You remember, we almost did it? But, at that time you pushed me and said that you weren't ready. You said, you were afraid of the pain. And I saw in your eyes, that you were afraid. And since then, I have never brought our 'relationship' any further from a kiss. Because you are the most important thing to me. I don't want to be the cause of your pain, whatever the reason. Then now, suddenly you give yourself as a gift. What do you think I feel right now? "

Can just shrugged his shoulders, and looked at Tin confused.

"I'm happy, baby. Very very happy."