Chapter 26 : Tin's Jealousy

Yyyuuuhhhuuuu...... I've got a new proofreader again. Hope with her help, this book can keep up with the original book (in bahasa).

Proofread by Jung Woomin, thank you dear......

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

Along the way, a smile was permanently plastered on Tin's face. Can who saw it asked questions.

"Ai Tin, why are you continously smiling like that? Are you crazy after going to the crowded Mall?"

"It seems like that..... hehehehe ..."

"Then drop me here. I don't wanna be driven by a crazy person."

"Hahahahaha ... Can ... I'm crazy because of you ..." Tin said as he gently pinched Can's cheek.

"What ??? !!! Then hurry and drop me down here !!! I don't want to let your family sue me for making their son crazy. Hurry, pull over !!!!," said Can panicking which made Tin's laugh even louder.

It seems like this is the first time I've seen Tin laugh, Can thought. He just quietly looked at the handsome man next to him, waiting for him to stop laughing.

Tin, who was aware of Can's gaze, stopped his laugh slowly.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Can?"

"This is the first time I've seen you laugh like this and you look ten of times more handsome, Tin," said Can softly.

Tin's free left hand immediately grasped Can's small hand and kissed it.

"All because of you, Can. You uncovered a world that had only been in my imagination. You made me understand the world in the proper way. You also make my days colorful. Since I realized that I love you, I always look forward to when the evening changes to the morning so I could meet you soon. You proved it, that there is happiness out there and I also deserve to be happy. The words 'Thank you" wouldn't be enough to describe what I feel right now, Can."

Can's heart felt warm. He returned Tin's grip and let him talk.

"I know you haven't loved me as much as I love you, but thank you for allowing me to love you and thank you for trying to love me. Thank you for everything you've done and didn't do, Can."

"Why are you thanking me for things I didn't do?" Asked Can confused.

"You didn't ask me to stop loving you. You didn't ask me to give up. And you didn't leave me."

"Owh ..." Can answered shortly.

"Tin......", called Can after they're quite a while.

"Hmmm....."

"Ah no. It's okay," Can said.

"What's wrong, Can? Didn't you ask us to be honest with each other?"

"Really, it's nothing, Tin," Can replied, smiling a little.

Tin knew that something was bothering Can, but Tin didn't want to force him now. Tin was still driving and he doesn't want to harm both of them here.

"Want to go to my apartment?"

"Ok. Ley's friends want to study together at home. I don't want to meet Ley's scary friends."

"Scary?"

"Yeah, they like to tease me. Because Ley and her friends are bigger than me, they like to tease me by calling me Nong. Sometimes they pinch my cheeks. They even call me cute. Huh, am I a girl??? What kind of man likes to be called cute? "Can grunted.