Chapter 36 : HE IS.... MY BOYFRIEND

Proofread by Jung Woomin

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

"How did Techno used to be like, Phi ?," Tin asked, accompanied by a grin and a glance at Kengkla.

"P'Chao was Ai No's hero and role model. He was also the reason for Ai No forced me and Ai Champ to enter this campus and join the football team." explained Type, who did not know that there was almost a war in the restaurant.

"Ah you're right. I still remember the first time we met. Ai No didn't stop looking at me and shook my hand tightly. His face was very cute at that time hahahaha ..." continued Chao.

"Do you know, Phi? After shaking hands with you, he didn't want to wash his hands. Even when taking a shower, he wrapped his hands in plastic. He just wanted to wash them two days later. He didn't even want to touch anyone. Hahahahaha ...... "

Ai Champ who knew the situation from the start just laughed crisply while giving Type a code to be quiet. And as usual, Type immediately understood that something was wrong. Immediately he looked towards Techno ... and the boy sitting next to him. His handsome face was almost invisible because he was looking down with red ears. Type glanced under the table and saw the boy clenching his fist, but that didn't last long, because he saw Techno holding one of the boy's hands. Slowly, the boy raised his face in surprise, but it was clear that he was no longer angry. Type could only smile at the incident and immediately changed the subject to something else.

🐺
🐰

🐺
🐰
🐺
🐰

KENGKLA'S POV

It seemed like P'Tin was intentionally taking revenge on me. And fuck it, he succeeded!!!

P'Chao and P'Type's words succeeded in making my blood boil. Damn Ai Nic!!!! Why didn't he tell me about P'Chao before???? And how could I have missed it?? I've been following P'No for three years, but why didn't I realize their closeness before? I didn't even know the whereabouts of P'Chao before.

If I didn't remember what I said to P'Tin about to not to look for trouble here, I would have shouted so they'd stop talking about P'Chao and my P'No. Or maybe it would be better if I left for a while?

Suddenly, P'No gripped my right hand which was clenched without me noticing. When I lifted my head, I saw P'No's beautiful smile, as if to say that there was nothing to worry about. Immediately, my anger evaporated. I didn't care about all the stories. Of course, I would not let go of this opportunity. I opened my fist and grabbed his left hand. At first P'No was a little surprised, but finally he let me hold his hand.

But I could not hold it for long because everyone had started to eat the dishes that were been served. It was impossible for me to eat with my left hand and make my grades diminish in P'No's eyes.

🐺🐰🐺🐰🐺🐰🐺🐰

TECHNO'S POV

I who just heard feel uncomfortable, then how about Nong Kengkla? Even though I haven't answered his confession, I still feel bad. You could say, he is the only outsider here. That alone is enough to be the reason for the inconvenience, plus the words of P'Chao and Ai Type.

I was a little surprised when I saw Ai Kengkla who was usually very confident, looked down. And when I look down, I see his hands clenching until his veins are clearly visible. Without thinking, I held his hand, hoping to make his anger lessen. But when I saw him surprised and looked up at me, I unconsciously smiled. And he behaved as usual afterwards. Is the effect of my presence for Nong Kla was that big?

"After the boys go home, I have something to talk to you."

I send Line messages in groups that only contain me, Type and Champ.

"Is that something important, Ai No," Ai Type asked.

"Yeah. At least, it's important for me."

"Okay," replied Ai Champ briefly.

"Okay," replied Ai Type.

After that, everything went as usual. We chat, joking and even insulting each other. Until finally the food was gone and one by one left the table, until the four of us left.

"Phi, can I ask for the bill?" Ai Type asked a waiter near us.

"Sorry Sir, but the bill has been paid by the handsome man in blue shirt," he replied.

"Ai Tin????," we said together.

"Okay, that's great then, we don't need to spend our money hehehehe," Ai Champ said.

"I think Ai Tin was too happy with the albino monkey's confession earlier."

"That must be the reason, Ai Type. Nothing makes more sense than that. Okay Ai No, what do you want to talk about," Ai Champ asked.

I see the man next to me, who looks at me confusedly. I took a deep breath before I started talking.

"I've never officially introduced him to you."

Nong Kengkla's face looked even more confused and the faces of my two best friends looked...happy, as if they could already guess the direction of my conversation. But fuck, I still need have to say it from my mouth. I immediately got up and stood behind Kengkla.

"Ai Type, Ai Champ, let me introduce to you, this is Nong Kengkla ... my boyfriend."

Nong Kengkla immediately turned and looked at me in disbelief

Nong Kengkla immediately turned and looked at me in disbelief. I heard shouts and laughter from Ai Type and Ai Champ, but I didn't care. For now, Nong Kengkla was the most important thing here.

"Okay, because I already said it, now I should go. Bye ..."

I immediately pulled Nong Kengkla and ignored the shouts of the two crazy boys. My heart was pounding abysmally and my face was burning. But there is tremendous relief in my heart, which I didn't realized before.

"P'No, wait a minute!!!!," said Nong Kengkla when we arrived at his car.

He turned and pushed my body until my back touched the door of his car.

"You ... the one that ... you said that ..."

A/N : Kla_No is officially boyfriend's!!!!!
Thank me later hahahahahhaha......

Published : 09.04.19 ; 3.30pm