Chapter 35 : KENGKLA'S PAST (2)

Proofread by Jung Woomin

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

"Cry, Kla. There's nothing wrong with missing your Mama. You won't be a weak man just because of that. Because a strong man is not a man who never cries. A strong man is a man who can bear all the burdens and stand still when needed . Like yourself, Nong Kla. From now on, if you want to cry, cry in front of Phi. Phi already knows how strong you are, so you don't need to feel weak in front of Phi. "

"Phi ........."

**Sob ..... sob ...**

This was the second time Techno has seen Kengkla crying like this. It turns out that this kid was really a lonely boy.

"Kla misses them, Phi. I miss them so much, but they don't even remember Kla's birthday. Did they really throw Kla out of their lives, Phi??."

"Nong Kla, don't be like that. You said that your mother tried to contact you and your father tried to get close to you, but you were the one who avoided them. Open your heart to them. Now is your turn to try, Nong Kla. "

"No Phi. Kla doesn't wanna do that. Kla's heart was too hurt, Phi. Kla won't forgive them. Never," Kla answered, shaking his head many times.

"Nong Kla ..."

"Phi .... Kla begs you .... Don't ever leave Kla. Kla can't remember how to live before meeting Phi," Kengkla said cutting off Techno's words between his sobs.

Techno really didn't know how to answer. Because he knows, if he agrees, it meant he has received Kengkla's love, but he also did not have the heart to reject him. Finally, he just kept quiet while continuing to rub Kengkla's head gently.

Kengkla knew the meaning of Techno's silence. He deliberately kept crying and embraced Techno more closely than before, so that Techno would said the 'magic' word. Though it turned out that Techno didn't get the least bit hooked. He only rubed Kengkla's head and back gently.

**Notification tone from the Techno's Line app**

Without releasing Kengkla's arms, Techno took cellphone from his pants pocket.

"Ai No, it looks like I'm going to be late. Suddenly Tharn has to go to Chiang Mai. I need to take him to the airport, but Ai Champ will come around at 1:30pm. Tharn has booked a place on my behalf."

"Shia Ai Type. Ai Tharn is always his priority," Techno grumbled.

"What happened, Phi?" Kengkla asked, still embracing Techno while raising his headto look at Techno.

"Ai Type said he would be late because he had to take Ai Tharn to the airport. Suddenly Ai Tharn has to fly to Chiang Mai."

"Geez, Phi. It's almost 11 o'clock. We haven't even started breakfast. Or should I called it lunch??"

"Whatever Nong. Then, lets eat first. Phi is hungry."

Kengkla still didn't want to let go of his arms.

"Nong Kla ..."

"Thank you, Phi. Thank you for listening to Kla. Thank you for being here for Kla today. Kla wishes that Phi will always stay with Kla."

Again, Techno only responded with a gentle stroke on Kengkla's head.

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

Techno and Kengkla were the first to arrive at the restaurant. Tin and Can arrived shortly after. Followed by Ae, Pete, Good, Rom and others. It was only Type and Champ that haven't arrived yet.