Chapter 21: Techno doubt

Proofread by atralux

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

"Phi, I have finished taking a shower. You don't want to take a shower?" Kla asked as he approached Techno who was arranging the dining table.

"No, I took a shower after the practice. Let's eat first. Sorry if the food is just this simple, Nong."

"This is more than enough, Phi. Actually, any meal will taste good if I'm eating with you"

"Gezzz .... Apparently you are indeed sweet-mouthed, Kla hahahhaha ......"

This was the first time they had dinner together. But strangely, they don't feel awkward at all. Techno tells about college, friends and football. Kengkla only listens and occasionally replies. He did not have anything to tell P'No, because his life was only filled with P'No, P'No and P'No.

Technic is the only 'friend' of Kengkla. He never tried to be friends with anyone at school. He also did not want to be friends with children from his parents' colleagues. Since he fell in love with P'No, his life was only focused on his beloved senior.

Even though in the past, before his parents divorced, Kengkla was a very cheerful child. He liked to be friends with anyone and everyone liked him. The divorce changed his perspective 180⁰. He no longer believed in all the smiles, laughters and scenes that "looked" fine. The parents that he loved and believed in very much, treated him like a worthless person. They deceived him mercilessly.

Kengkla's eyes never left Techno's face. He thought he was in the final stages of loving P'No and couldn't love him anymore, but he was wrong. Every second, his feeling only got stronger. And it was even more painful because P'No had not returned his feelings yet.

"Are you finished, Nong Kla ?," asked P'No

"Yes Phi," he replied.

"Do you want to sleep in Ai Nic's room?"

"Can I sleep with you, Phi?"

Seeing Techno's hesitant face, Kengkla immediately explained, "I already made a promise, no funny business, Phi. I just want to be with you."

"Okay. Just go up first. I'll wash the dishes first," Techno said without being suspicious.

"Let me help you, Phi."

"Eehh ... Can a young master like you wash dishes ??? No need, Nong Kla. I'll do it."

"Please teach me, Phi. I want to be the man you can rely on for anything," he said seriously.

"Nong Kla, when you're just like this, that's enough. You have become a person that Phi can count on," Techno answered sincerely.

"Please Phi ..."

"Okay ... OK ... But if your hands are scratched, don't blame me."

"Ok Phi. Take it easy."

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

After their 'first night', tonight is the first time they slept in bed together again. But because Kla had promised not to 'eat' his P'No, he couldn't help but fulfill it. He can only pray that his 'dragon' will not wake up tonight.

At first, they were just chatting about light things. Until Techno finally asked Kengkla what he had been keeping all this time.

"You said that you liked me since 3 years ago. How did it start? As far as I remember, I only knew you for the past 1 or 2 years. And I thought, you like me just because of the incident that night."