Chapter 54 : Kengkla..... Revealed (1)

Proofread by   alice3115

Thanks for helping me, dear.

💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

Two weeks have passed since Techno meeting with P'Chao. Techno has started work and a week ago he was on leave to attend his graduation. Kengkla really wanted to pick up his P'No, but he knew enough, he didn't want to disturb Techno's family's time. His super busy parents took time off to see their beloved son's graduation. Because of his naivety, many think that Techno is a stupid student. Even though in reality, Techno is quite smart in college and of course in football. In fact, he got a 3.8 GPA and this made his juniors in the football team admired him more. The triad is indeed complementary. Techno who is a good and smart student (and football captain), the strong Type & cool-headed Champ. But unfortunately, even though Techno is smart, he is a person who is too kind and naive, so he is often used by the people around him, including Kengkla and his sibling, Technic.

Every time Kengkla's school ended, Kengkla was always the first person to leave class. He was willing to wait for Techno to come out of his office and take him to dinner which ended by taking him home. Techno that is not usually like for become troublesome to others, often rejects Kengkla's kindness. But Kengkla is still Kengkla. He always has a way to melt his lover's heart.

The most happy thing for Kengkla was that Techno often stays at Kengkla's apartment. Even within 2 weeks, Techno only returned 4 times to his house. Besides he wants to spend more time with Kengkla, also because Kengkla's apartment is closer to his office. It only takes 30 minutes by vehicle, whereas if it is from Techno's house, it takes almost an hour. Until Technic said "why don't you move all the way to Kengkla's apartment , Phi? After all, you rarely go home". Which of course was answered by Techno with a hit on his head.

When Kengkla was eating in the school canteen, he got a message from Techno.

Kla, where are you?

I'm still at school, Phi. Why?

You don't have to pick me up later. I will meet with Type, Tharn and Champ.

Where will you meet? I'll pick you up there, Phi.

We will meet at *buck coffeshop near the office.

Then, I will go back to your house with Ai Nic.

Let me know when you are finished, Phi.

Okay, Kla. See you later...

See you later. I love you, Phi ....

Love you too, Kla ...

Although honestly Kengkla didn't like it if Techno "ignored him" and chose to meet his friends but he knew that he couldn't ban his P'No. Besides being afraid that P'No would be angry, he also knew that they had not met for 2 weeks. They only met on the graduation day last week. Whereas before, they never missed to meet everyday.

Technic was astonished to see that his best friend didn't go as usual.

Why don't you go after our class ended? Usually you fly straight to my brother's office, Ai Kla.

He was Line me earlier, he said he wanted to meet up with Champ, Type and Tharn.

My brother will definitely hit your head if he hear you called his friends without the 'Phi' in front of their names.