Chapter 69: Mama's blessing

Proofread by BLYaoiFan4ever

🎀💓💓💓🎀

"Ma, Ley ..... Me and Tin ..... we are ... dating ....." Can said softly barely audible, with his head down.

Tin immediately looked at Can, not believing that it was Can who opened the conversation about their relationship.

"WHAT??!!!!" Mama and Ley shouted in unison ...

"I'm sorry, ma. Please forgive Can ......"

Can immediately knelt down as he raised his hands up, not daring to look at the two most important women in his life.

Tin, who didn't know what to do, knelt down beside Can. He, who initially bravely wanted to talk to Can's mom, immediately chicken out when he saw Can's mom pale face after Can's confession.

"Can ... you ... since when ... why ... are you gay ??" mama Can stammered.

Can shook his head hard, trying to look into his mother's eyes, but immediately looked down when he saw a disappointment in his mother's eyes.

"Then? Explain to Mom, Can ....." she said softly.

Can's courage disappears instantly. He could only bow while holding back tears that he could not contain. Ley who was surprised could only hold her mother's shoulders tightly. She is a fujoshi, but it feels different if her own family becomes gay, plus her brother become a boyfriend of someone who becomes the object of her fantasy with others.

Just as Tin was about to grab Can's trembling hands, the sound of Can's mom stopped him.

"Tin, you should go home now. I want to talk to my son," she said sharply.

"I'm sorry, auntie, I can't. I promised to look after Can and I won't let him face this alone. Please forgive me, auntie," said Tin.

"Can, explain so that I can understand, hmm ..." Mama said softly with a little muffled sobs, which made Can feel even more guilty.

"Can ... Can ... didn't know when Can started falling in love with Tin, ma. Can only realize that Tin's presence is important when he starts to move away from Can. Can has been trying to get rid of this feeling because Can does not want to disappoint mom, but Can can't do that, ma. Really ma, Can have tried, many times, until Can had to hurt Tin to get away from him. Really ma, believe in Can....." said Can as he sobbed.

Can never once cried in front of his mother, no matter how heavy his life problems. Even when his father died, he seemed to be the strongest and tried to strengthen his mother and Ley. He once cried because he lost a match, but he will forget it after he is full with foods and return to being the usual Can. But this time it's different and mama knows for sure the reason.

"Then? Why do you say that now? Do you just want to tell me and continue your relationship or ask for my blessing?"

"Can want to ask for permission from mama because Can does not want to keep hiding our relationship from mama," he said softly.

"What if I don't approve and ask you to break up right now?" Mama asked firmly.

Can and Tin are surprised, reflexively looked at each other and immediately turned to mama who was still staring at them sharply.

"If ... that .... that is ... mama ... want .... then .... Can .... will .... break up ... with ... Tin ... "said Can quietly, looking down, not daring to look at his mother or Tin eyes.