Chapter 33 : ILYSM CANNIE

Proofread by Jung Woomin

Not sure when the next chapter will update becoz my proofreader busy with her school event for a week. Wish her a great result 🙏.
And please be patient, Yu Fella's

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

TIN'S POV

Can's face looked cheerful when coming out of the locker room. He even took the time to joke around with his team members and greet everyone who passed us. He did not forget to say encouraging words to anyone who looked sad because of their loss, but when he got to my car, his expression changed 180⁰. Theere was no more laughter and joy. Can immediately put the seatbelt on and looked out.

"Can ... Can ..."

"Hmm ..."

"Where do you want to eat?"

Can just shook his head weakly.

"Can, you usually eat a lot after practice. You competed so hard earlier, so you should to eat more than usual. Are you not hungry?"

Can shook his head weakly in response.

To be honest, I never persuaded anyone. Can is the first and only person I have ever persuaded. Usually he is easily persuaded by food, so I thought he will give in easily.

"Can, you can choose any restaurant you want, eat whatever you like, eat as much as you want. I wouldn't protest. Like ..."

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO EAT!!!! I WANT TO WIN, AI TIN!!! WIN!!!! NOT EAT!!!!!"

This wasn't the first time Can yelled at me, but this time it was different.

"Can, this is just one match. You still have a chance next time. So, don't worry too much, try to be patient and do better next time.

Suddenly Can turned and looked at me sharply.

"It's not about me, Tin. I don't care about myself for this lost."

"Then, why are you like this?," I asked confused.

"Because of the seniors. This is their last match here. We all know what the seniors are doing for us secretly. We know they always come home later than us, often to meet to negotiate game strategies and how to train us. We know it all, Tin. And do you know what we did behind their backs? "

I just shook my head.

"We practiced behind them. We jointly rented fields almost every day. That's why in the past few weeks I've often disappeared from you."

Apparently this was the reason. When I asked Can, he just answered "I'll tell you later after the match. So don't think of anything. Trust me, Tin". And I never asked again afterwards, waiting for today.

"We did our best for the seniors. We are always joking at training and being spoiled off the field to them, but we never joke while competing. We know what we are risking there. Maybe for others, it was nothing, it was just a small match, but we all know how important this match is for the three of them. "

I haven't heard Can talk long and serious like this. And I like this side of Can too.

"Do you know, Tin? The three of them have joined Chulla's team since they entered campus, and they've won the Campus League for 2 years in a row. The three of them are known as 3 monsters on the field. But what happens now? We lost the last game. We lost, Tin. Lost!!! "

"Didn't P'Techno say that you shouldn't blame yourself? Didn't he ask you to blame him if there was someone to blame? Isn't it ....."

"HOW CAN WE BLAME HIM WHEN WE KNOW WHAT THEY DO FOR US !!!!!"