Chapter 18: The Past Tin (1)

Proofread by atralux

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

CAN POV

Tin had been in the bathroom for over 1 hour. I even finished washing my used dishes. I tried to stick my ear to the bathroom door but I didn't hear the sound of running water. In fact, no sound was heard. At first I knocked softly while calling Tin. But after a few minutes passed and there was still no answer, I began to worry. I started banging on the door and calling him in a louder voice. There is still no answer. This time I'm really scared.

I don't know how long I banged on the door and shouted for his name when he finally opened it. My eyes went straight to his face which looked very pale and his lips turned blue.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE BATHROOM FOR MORE 1 HOUR ??? !!!! DID YOU REALIZE HOW PALE YOUR FACE IS? !!!!! DID YOU INTEND MAKE ME WORRY ?? !!!!!"

I can no longer hold back my emotions. Why did he do it when we planned to talk? Did he intentionally make me worry like this?

After asking him to get dressed, I went straight to the kitchen to make hot chocolate for him. I'm not good at cooking but my family always says that my chocolate drink is the best in the world. I don't know if they say the truth or just want to make me happy, so I never make chocolate drinks except for them. Tin is the first person I made hot chocolate besides my family.

I waited for him in the living room nervously. I'm really worried about him. I don't know much about him, his family or his burden. One thing is certain, I am a person who contributes to adding to the burden of his life which is certainly not light.

💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠🔻💠🔺💠

NO ONE POV

"Can ..."

Can turned when Tin sat next to him. He's already fully clothed and his clothes looked quite warm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean ..." - Tin

Before Tin finished his words, Can handed him a glass of warm chocolate. Tin immediately drank it and was surprised by the taste. This is the best hot chocolate he's ever had. Even the best hot chocolate made by his best chef is not comparable to this chocolate.

"Can, this chocolate is delicious. It's amazing. You have to open a chocolate shop. It will be in demand. I'll capitalize it, Can," Tin said excitedly, unaware of Can's expression change.

"Can we not talk about money?" - Can

"OMG, I'm sorry, Can. I didn't mean ..." - Tin

"Tin, stop apologizing. You have said it many times." - Can

"I don't care how many times I have to apologize, as long as you're not angry with me anymore." - Tin

"Do you always apologize like this to people ?," asked Can curiously.

"I've never apologized to anyone. Only to you." - Tin

"Hhhmmm ....." - Can

"Only 'hhmmm'? You won't even ask for the reason?" Tin asked.

"I already know the answer." - Can

"Oh yeah ??? What is the reason?" Tin challenged as he smiled a little.

"Because you love me and you're afraid if I get angry and leave you." - Can

The mischievous smile on Tin's face faded, realizing the seriousness on Can's face.